Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough as they come. Never missed a game until 2022, dating all the way back to highschool from what I read.

Probably makes sense to move on after the concussions last year and he's getting a little older...

Terrible draft to trade back in. Only about 10-15 1st round graded talents if you buy into what the draft experts are saying. Not really a deep class in the positions that we really need.
well... Titans were playing insurance salesmen outside of exhibition games last 2 seasons

that crap has to end

Sucks to see him go, but I thought for his health, retirement was in the table anyway.

separate, calls for “tanking” are stupid. Zero track record of success from “tanking”.

Sucks to see him go, but I thought for his health, retirement was in the table anyway.

separate, calls for “tanking” are stupid. Zero track record of success from “tanking”.
To be fair, has anybody tried tanking from game 1? Usually teams don't start tanking until they know the season is lost at some point during it.

If he ends up playing elsewhere this will be a bummer.

It will but this move needed to happen. The Titans have needed to reboot this OL for two years and getting long term stability at center is step 1.

Ethan Pocic should be a FA priority from the start of the tampering prediod.

I assume we wait to do Dupree Post June 1. We should have 32 million under the cap. Why not cut Jones guy guard that never played and save another 1.5 million?

I assume we wait to do Dupree Post June 1. We should have 32 million under the cap. Why not cut Jones guy guard that never played and save another 1.5 million?
I saw the numbers in an article a week or so ago and it’s actually cheaper to keep him than let him go. No sense in not seeing what he can contribute as we are so thin at OL. He may be worth it in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back