Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s one of the nicest, most down to Earth people I’ve ever met. Nothing but good things to say about him.
That’s really cool to hear. I’ve honestly never heard any bad stories about him.

many wrestling fans also recognize dude made wrestling and also has the greatest heel turn of all time. Easily 2 careers out of that 1 move.

That’s really cool to hear. I’ve honestly never heard any bad stories about him.

many wrestling fans also recognize dude made wrestling and also has the greatest heel turn of all time. Easily 2 careers out of that 1 move.
Yeah when you are around him, he doesn’t even act like he’s famous. Just like someone you’ve known forever.

Real fans also know the important 80’s and 90’s history which is THE era.

Oh yeah I loved me some wrestling back in the 90's.. I remember as a kid I literally cried to my Mom when SGT Slaughter beat The Ultimate Warrior (fucker cheated).. I was all about The Warrior as a kid. Everything that came out Ultimate Warrior branded, you better believe I was asking for it.

Oh yeah I loved me some wrestling back in the 90's.. I remember as a kid I literally cried to my Mom when SGT Slaughter beat The Ultimate Warrior (****er cheated).. I was all about The Warrior as a kid. Everything that came out Ultimate Warrior branded, you better believe I was asking for it.
Not nearly as good as Real American

I can’t suggest this high enough, relive your wrestling memories through 3 Irish guys on YouTube, OSW Review.
Of all the European wrestling youtubers, Jay Hunter (of OSW) is easily the best. Humor, back stories, and more importantly, almost play by play WWF pay per views.
They started the podcast with the hulkamania era but have since branched out to new eras including what they just finished, the ultimate warrior era in WCW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back