Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulton has been solid, it's not easy guarding A.J. Brown when you know you have 0 pass rush.

Ugh I miss Autry and Landry
Shouldn’t miss them that much if Simmons deserves to be the highest paid player in the league. He should be stepping up and taking over. But he doesn’t. Simmons is a solid player but he’s far from elite. You all need to stop drinking the kool-aid when it comes to him

What happened to it menacing defense damn

I mean we saw it a few years ago. We had a pretty rough defense...but when we finally got some pass rush everything changed. When you're missing Landry and Autry on the line it's a problem, especially with Dupree not exactly living up to his contract at all.

I think next year you'll see this defense be stronger, but we do need to find ourselves another corner. Fulton has been solid, and even if he ends up just being a number two corner that's perfectly fine. Not every corner can be some number 1 shutdown, and I'll gladly take a really good #2 corner.

This seems so scripted
Gets more and more scripted every year it's become obvious. I use to watch the teams before the Titans play on Sunday and the other teams after. But over the years with the rule changes and script like instances that happen week in week out I'm losing Interest each year.

I’m feeling a blowout in the works if some adjustments aren’t made quickly.

And we all know we went usually quick to make adjustments if at all.

The 4 man rush is holding back some. Can see them kind of standing up after making contact with the OL, looking for the Hurts run.

Shouldn’t miss them that much if Simmons deserves to be the highest paid player in the league. He should be stepping up and taking over. But he doesn’t. Simmons is a solid player but he’s far from elite. You all need to stop drinking the kool-aid when it comes to him

I never said he was elite. He's a very good player, and will look much better with Landry/Autry next to him next season barring injuries. I don't want to just break the bank for him, but if we can have him for a reasonable contract (which I don't think he'd take to be fari) then I'd love to have him back after next year. I think you'll see him have a really good year next year with our defensive line finally healthy and some team will break the bank for him.

I’m feeling a blowout in the works if some adjustments aren’t made quickly.

And we all know we went usually quick to make adjustments if at all.
I don’t think our two coordinators even know what an adjustment is. One is a drunk and the other looks at the ceiling when he speaks.

I never said he was elite. He's a very good player, and will look much better with Landry/Autry next to him next season barring injuries. I don't want to just break the bank for him, but if we can have him for a reasonable contract (which I don't think he'd take to be fari) then I'd love to have him back after next year. I think you'll see him have a really good year next year with our defensive line finally healthy and some team will break the bank for him.
Many on here thinks he’s the best in the league. He’s going to command QB money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back