Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he can drop an N bomb when him and Young go out for dinner after practice one day.

The Panthers players that he said it to were not happy about his "attempt to bond". :hmm:

I'm hoping Reese was just covering his bases by checking on Collins and his availability. Even if he is in town for a physical (which I am doubting more as the day wears on), it could be just to gauge the man's shape in case he's needed in an emergency.

TitanJeff said:
Another case of John Clayton being clueless. I don't know why anyone ever believes the guy anymore.

Yep...How did he every get his job...If you follow what Clayton says..He is wrong so much it almost defies the odds

Terry McCormick was on the Zone too. Said he talked with Reese about Collins and TM speculated it was Collins' agent feeding the false info to ESPN

Reese speaking to reporters this evening...

(on the report that they were looking at Kerry Collins)

"It’s news to me. I have never talked to Kerry Collins. We never set up an appointment to get him in or anything else."

(on if Kerry Collins might be looked at in the near future)

"I would be shocked. We are trying to look at these guys. We don’t have any plans to bring anybody in."

Dangermode said:
Reese speaking to reporters this evening...

"It’s news to me. I have never talked to Kerry Collins. We never set up an appointment to get him in or anything else."

:nana2: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back