Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
maximus said:
It got me, but after the article in the Tennessean this morning, it could happen
I know. I'm a bit worried. Steve needs to come down on his price somehow or he will be gone. I'm going to try to live in denial like some of you but this does not look good if you are a McNair fan.

Not really, it was already April 1 on the east coast. But people who wouldn't log in until Saturday morning wouldn't know any time difference offhand, only that they hadn't read it yet.

image.php
gotitans.com has a profile picture and a 1 post count.
i never noticed that it had no post count...:hmm:

Yeah, that was my big problem. As soon as someone saw that it was the first post, people would figure out that it was not the real "goTitans.com" (I substituted another character for the i).

Starkiller said:
Not really, it was already April 1 on the east coast. But people who wouldn't log in until Saturday morning wouldn't know any time difference offhand, only that they hadn't read it yet.

I see where you're coming from. It was funny and well done, let me not take any props away from you.

When I saw it I was still half asleep, and I didn't get it. What a big dummy. duh.. april fools joke.

I did notice something was wrong with the font on the Gotitans thingy, now that you point out what it was it's obvious. Good Joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back