Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
48718333-10061793-The_Twitter_account_TheOllieC_shared_a_screenshot_from_an_unname-m-11_1633451769182.jpg

Hey Gent's. Anyone willing or able to verify this.
Titans have yet to win a game when facing a winless team starting a rookie QB and having Derrick Henry rush for over 100 yards in that game.

I'm at the Caliente Mexican sports/betting. This is some of the info on one of the screens under "Trends" .
Because it came up a couple weeks ago against backups, I guess it’s necessary to look up against rookies,
Unfortunately that’s gonna take longer than 1 hour.

Since Henry is only in year 5 and he didn’t start his first couple years, I’m willing to bet it’s a true fact just a small amount of such games.

Titans are probably something good like 0-3 with that scenario.
Rookie QBs? Probably like 10 games since Henry was drafted.
Winless with said rookie QB? Maybe down to like 4-5 games.
Henry also rushes for 100+? Can’t be more than like 3 games.

Edit: I was typing as TJ closed the thread.

Because it came up a couple weeks ago against backups, I guess it’s necessary to look up against rookies,
Unfortunately that’s gonna take longer than 1 hour.

Since Henry is only in year 5 and he didn’t start his first couple years, I’m willing to bet it’s a true fact just a small amount of such games.

Titans are probably something good like 0-3 with that scenario.
Rookie QBs? Probably like 10 games since Henry was drafted.
Winless with said rookie QB? Maybe down to like 4-5 games.
Henry also rushes for 100+? Can’t be more than like 3 games.

Edit: I was typing as TJ closed the thread.

Thank you though. I appreciate it.

Except for me and this cartel guy, everyone else is betting big on the jags.

I'm talking dollars not pesos ...

Titans inactives for Week 5 at Jaguars WR Julio Jones P Brett Kern WR Nick Westbrook-Ikhine RB Mekhi Sargent OLB Bud Dupree T Ty Sambrailo DT Woodrow Hamilton.

One thing is for sure we miss Arthur Smith! He just took a very injured Atlanta offense, had a great scheme and beat the Jets. Unlike our stellar OC. He ran bootlegs and got very creative without his 2 top wr's and moved his qb away from the rush. And on third and short he ran the football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back