Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill might be the worst starting QB in the NFL at recognizing the blitz. Absolutely brutal. 3rd and short. Get rid of the damn ball!

Is it just me, or had Tannehill looked like he has regressed this season.

Doesn’t seem to have vision anymore and is holding the ball even longer than before.
I think it's been 2 seasons. It's been telling once defenses shut down Henry. He's been bad and cannot make an impact especially in playoffs.

Doesn’t seem to have vision anymore and is holding the ball even longer than before.
I think it’s hard to have vision downfield anywhere when you have jailbreak defenders running free at you every play.

You're right but main problem for me is Tannehill is getting killed after 3 step drops. There isn't time for anything to develop.

Hes gotta get the ball out. Throw where the blitz is coming from.

I’d love to be proven wrong but Tannehill has shown he is incapable of leading this offense when Henry isn’t rolling. It’s our Achilles heel. He doesn’t do himself any favors by being totally oblivious when being blitzed either.

Tannehill hasn't been great to start the season, we can all agree on that. Our offensive play calling has to step up in these situations though. We have a bunch of "at best" #3-#4 WR's out there.

Tanne needs to be better, playcalling has to improve, and the o line has to actually block. Other than that, they're doing well.

Any half decent defensive line dominates the Titans offensive line.

While the Jets offense is pretty porous, their defense has done a pretty good job this season. Titans got a schooling in the first half from the Jets defense, hopefully they learned something.

Hes gotta get the ball out. Throw where the blitz is coming from.

I’d love to be proven wrong but Tannehill has shown he is incapable of leading this offense when Henry isn’t rolling. It’s our Achilles heel. He doesn’t do himself any favors by being totally oblivious when being blitzed either.
Yeah definitely blame all round - on one of the sacks when we were in FG range I think McNichols out the backfield and an underneath crosser were free at the LOS.

It's not just you, trust me. He has seriously regressed. May have to start making him do more rollouts to use his ability to run the ball or get out the pocket to pass, because he's clearly not doing anything within the pocket.

Yeah definitely blame all round - on one of the sacks when we were in FG range I think McNichols out the backfield and an underneath crosser were free at the LOS.

Yeah for sure blame all around. Jets defense is good but it’s been clear this year that Tannehill gets rattled by the blitz. Make them pay for sending extra guys to the QB. It means there’s less guys in coverage. He’s got to help out his OL since they are struggling.

That’s what franchise QB’s do. We paid him like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back