Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ should be higher than an 81, and Landry isn’t even in our top 5 defensive players much less our best linebacker. The later isn’t debatable.

Question: I saw some Madden tournament show on ESPN, showcasing AFC South. I watched the Titans play the Titans, but the players weren't Titans players. What's the point of that? I expected to see Titans players on both sides. Instead, saw Tyreek Hill and Troy Palamalu.

Question: I saw some Madden tournament show on ESPN, showcasing AFC South. I watched the Titans play the Titans, but the players weren't Titans players. What's the point of that? I expected to see Titans players on both sides. Instead, saw Tyreek Hill and Troy Palamalu.
Sounds like madden ultimate. You can pick any historical players and which teams uniforms you want. It is indeed dumb.

A punter lol

God youre a loser
if only kern were there when we needed him.... coulda had a ring

8iy469qkej431.jpg

Honestly contemplating getting into nba2k21 than madden this year. Be a 1st but 2k20 single player is just far superior. Madden has lost it's way, gotten stale. Promos are totally against no money spent and they killed franchise so you gotta play mut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back