Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... theres no franchise mode? I havent bought one since 2017 and was thinking about buying this year.
There is, but it's trash and hasn't been updated in forever. The scouting improvements are the only ones I can think of.

I'll be skipping this year, but that's because I alternate between NFL and NHL each year. This year is an NHL purchase for me. That and NFL 20 is still solid enough with a post draft roster update is good for me.

Both MLB and NBA2k have put a ton of resources into their franchise modes where as Madden has been more focused on the Ultimate Team crap.

I like ultimate team but i refuse to pay $60 for a roster update. I have EA Access so ill get it for "free" after the superbowl, ill just get a free custom roster update on madden 20 til then.

I always wait until Black Friday and then get it for 29.99.

Only a month after release and that gives them plenty of time to update all the glitches.

Played through the 10 hr trial of Madden 21. I played the Face of the Franchise mode. Eh... take it or leave it. I wont be spending 60 bucks on it, thats for certain. Ill wait until Black Friday and get it for 29.

This is how dookie Madden has become...

When you play 2v2 or 3v3 Ultimate Team squads --- you either have to run/pass out of singleback sets, or strictly run in shotgun sets...

If you line up in shotgun --- your head coach (3 roles. OC, DC, HC) becomes the QB and not the OC.....

Played through the 10 hr trial of Madden 21. I played the Face of the Franchise mode. Eh... take it or leave it. I wont be spending 60 bucks on it, thats for certain. Ill wait until Black Friday and get it for 29.
Dawg didn’t you announce a nfl boycott in shoutbox weeks back lolol

well ultimate team is what killed the game so i'm glad it sucks

Ultimate Team would be better if they didn't back you into a corner and force you to consider spending money.....

The prices on some of these cards and sets to build the cards are outrageous.

an 86 Core Elite player runs upwards of 100k+ -- which is nuts considering in 2 months, you aren't even going to be able to GIVE 86's away.... Granted the market fluctuates with the life of the game --- but at least make it possible for those who grind out solo challenges and winning online games to have at least a step down from those spending dead presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back