Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The terms of the deal settled between C Justin Hartwig and the Panthers have been released. Hartwig will earn a guaranteed $11 million in the first two years of five-year, $17 million deal. “It’s a montster deal for a center,” said Hartwig. “It’s going to make me one of the three or four highest-paid centers in the league.” Hartwig rejected a compatible offer to remain with the Titans, saying he felt Carolina was the right fit for him at this time.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Amen!

What kind of compensatory pick can we expect next year for him? (I know it depends on what else happens this offseason).

So, how much did he save us on this years cap? Do we have anyone else on the roster who is represented by Drew? I don't think we do. But, I was not 100% positive.

I accidentally commented in the nfl room. But to even harbor the thought of matching that offer is a no no. I cant believer floyd would have even considered it.
Lets be real honest. He is not a top four player at his position. Im happy for him, and happier for us we did not give up that type of money.

Thefreak said:
So why didn't we wine and dine Bentley?

we dont normally go after the top tier free agents.

Look at our last few Centers, low round picks or unknown free agents. Or the coaches may like Amano.

Gunny said:
we dont normally go after the top tier free agents.

Look at our last few Centers, low round picks or unknown free agents. Or the coaches may like Amano.

Or they could be looking at Bell to move to C.

I am soooo glad we're not giving him that kind of offer. Let's see what Amano can do. Isn't he a 6th rounder also? That's what we got him for - to replace Hartwig when this day came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back