Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 20807
My other one had us trading down a bit further and getting Flowers, Kincaid, and Gibbs. I still like that one better, but here's another good option that the Titans would never actually do. I used to try to predict our drafts. Now I just run Sims and take players I like to see how it turns out against our real draft.
Downs is just too small imo. He’ll get tossed around out there like Philips and might be injured a lot.

I just ran through all the posts in this thread, and NO ONE got more than one pick right!

I wasn't trying to guess our draft. I knew that we wouldn't do what I picked. I just wanted to have a record of who I liked in this year's draft so I could look back in a few years and see if I made any good picks.

Fry got the first two picks in the 2017 and 2018 drafts right. That's the best I've seen.
Unfortunately my best was the mary draft, because i wanted/thought we'd take mary then DGB. And we now know why i say unfortunately lol. Least Mary's still in the league though

young and stroud went top 2 like I thought, always believed Texans would take stroud after panthers took young. Its pretty wild that if tannehill gets benched or hurt this year, Lawrence is the veteran qb of the afc south. As for next year, its not encouraging to see every mock have up drafting in top 5, i think thats because they base of off super bowl odds though

young and stroud went top 2 like I thought, always believed Texans would take stroud after panthers took young. Its pretty wild that if tannehill gets benched or hurt this year, Lawrence is the veteran qb of the afc south. As for next year, its not encouraging to see every mock have up drafting in top 5, i think thats because they base of off super bowl odds though

If? ... I think you mean... when lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back