Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 100% Vrabel offense. When LeFleur was here, everyone talked about how terrible his playcalling was. He moved on and Vrabel hired the TE coach for "continuity" and basically ran the same crappy plays. When the TE coach moved on, we hired another "continuity" coach to run the same crappy plays. This is 100% how Vrabel wants to run the offense, otherwise he would have made changes seasons ago.

Fce1DXqWQA08aUb

You can't hate Downing without hating Vrabel. He hears every play called. He hired the guy. He continues to keep the guy.
This really the only thing you can pin on Vrabel. He's a defensive minded guy. As a HC, he should be able to realize that results are not being delivered and accountability should occur.

(Okay, fine, until the last drive, the #Titans    gave the ball to Derrick Henry on 18 of 25 first downs. Two of the 7 passes were on 1&18 and 1&20, so 78% Henry run rate on 1&15 or less.)

Pain.

Week 12 is when riff raff like this is suppose to start coming to the surface.

Not a great look at all when it's week 1. But we all knew what Downing provided last year, so this is no shock at all.

I just can't believe we held on to this guy.

I have a really good friend who's a diehard Raiders fan. He laughed out so loud when Downing became our OC.

You can hate on @KyTitansFan all you want, but he has been right all along about this Downing clown.

Gah, I hate the Falcons for stealing Art from us.

Titans OC Todd Downing might be the least popular person in Nashville right now. Might be ...
So you know he's thinking to himself.
~ We'll at least I'm not definitely the least popular person in Nashville. Thank you Jerome Boger xoxoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back