Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans OC Todd Downing might be the least popular person in Nashville right now. Might be ...
So you know he's thinking to himself.
~ We'll at least I'm not definitely the least popular person in Nashville. Thank you Jerome Boger xoxoxoxoxo

We lost by 1 point.. Boger literally had nothing to do with the outcome of this game.

This is 100% Vrabel offense. When LeFleur was here, everyone talked about how terrible his playcalling was. He moved on and Vrabel hired the TE coach for "continuity" and basically ran the same crappy plays. When the TE coach moved on, we hired another "continuity" coach to run the same crappy plays. This is 100% how Vrabel wants to run the offense, otherwise he would have made changes seasons ago.

I thought LeFleur was a good OC. I thought Art was a fantastic OC that was very innovative in getting his best players the ball. Downing has been very vanilla and predictable to this point.

You can't hate Downing without hating Vrabel. He hears every play called. He hired the guy. He continues to keep the guy.

That's true

It's not the head coaches job to develop players. It's their job to manage the coaching staff. And Vrabel needs to manage his.

Maybe

Are there any famous pedophile murderers in Nashville right now? Otherwise, Downing is the least popular person.
Not gonna lie, I think the Dowming hatred might give any pedo murderer a run for their money.
We are talking about NFL football.

now if you had mentioned something about hurting dogs…..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back