Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It looks like some starters may go into the third quarter.

Defensive end William Hayes (knee), defensive tackles Tony Brown (knee) and Kareem Brown (shoulder), linebacker David Thornton (shoulder), cornerbacks Cortland Finnegan (groin) and Pete Ittersagen (concussion), tackle Mike Otto (knee) and kicker Ricky Schmitt (back) are out. Receiver Justin Gage (thumb) isn't expected to play.

Want to visit the gameday chat room? http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/cometchat/modules/chatrooms/index.php or click on the second icon from the left on the bottom bar.

our Run defense should get a solid test tonight.

gonna be a tough decision on what WR's to keep this year. i think Paul and Edison are gone.

Britt & Hawk start at WR. Should be interesting. With both Gage and Wash out, there should be plenty of actions for the folks on the lower part of the DC.

i really wanna see Marianni.... I am one guy who really hates the atypical white guy camp wander who really aint that good but every one is rooting for. But i think this kid runs some great routes, and there are few people in the league better at catching those ankle passes and dirt diggers VY chucks every now and then. Did i say he runs great routes? he kinda reminds me of Golden Tate..(what a freakin cool name!!! GOLDEN TaaaaayTe!!!)

harry-potter-with-wand-wallpaper.jpg

Oh crap, i forgot the panthers had lost Del homme!!!

WTF WHO MADE THIS STUPID PRESEASON SCHEDULE!!! WE GOT FREAKIN LAME TEAMS FOR THE WHOLE PRESEASON!!!

RODNEY FREAKIN MOORE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back