Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad game.

PS. Rusty Smith SUCKS he is trash and his not worth wasting our pick on him.
So all of you Rusty fan's shut up about him because his done.

What a horrible game! Titans looked horrendous if you ask me, offensive line sucked....7 sacks, the old butter finger VY was back to his true form, you name it this game looked like one of last years first 6 games if you ask me. Hopefully they'll get it together before the regular season.

Fisher just said "blah, blah, blah ... short week this week, distractions from breaking camp, blah, blah ... short week next week, blah ... starters playing into 3Q"

not to worry

We didnt see the real offense with the starters. No screens, no mis-directions, no passes to the RB, no roll-outs, no option plays..... no scheme, nothing....just basic run and pass plays. This pre-season schedule sucks having 3 games in 11 days. The good news is the first regular season opponent didn't learn a thing about the Titans tonight.

I didn't see any, but were there any injuries tonight?

1st and 2nd team D looked solid, 3rd team D looked bad. This should be the last time we see see many of those names. McCourty and Vernor made many nice plays. The competiton is really heating up. Mouton is dust.

With the exception of the TD drive in the 4th qtr, the entire O looked hapless. Blame it on fatigue or whatever, the OLine was off tonight. They allowed 7 sacks and couldn't open holes....oy vey. I feel Britt has stepped back. He just doesn't look like a starter right now. Mariani looks like a nice playmaker. I think he'll stck.

Well, lets recap what we learned from last nights game. I learned someone has inflatable dolls, and someone likes naked black guys (LMAO), and that some of our offensive lineman were at dinner with me drinking. Also found out Jeff Fisher and John Fox are close to the same person. Do some research and you'll defiantly agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back