Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart move, but I feel Henry has deserved a long term deal (3 years). Odd to go Tannehill long term and Henry short term but it’s a business.... hope this means we get Conklin long term and I really hope this is just a tag while we work out a long term deal for the king and the face of this franchise.

Glad he's back, figured he'd done enough over the years to earn a long term deal though. Tanny and Henry backfield being back is sick

Smart move, but I feel Henry has deserved a long term deal (3 years). Odd to go Tannehill long term and Henry short term but it’s a business.... hope this means we get Conklin long term and I really hope this is just a tag while we work out a long term deal for the king and the face of this franchise.
I suspect this means a new RT for us. I hope I am wrong, but don’t think so. Our line has been in a flux for so long, I hate to keep moving pieces around. Also, rookie RT and Nate Davis side by side is scary to contemplate.

interesting. Henry deserves a deal and would like to have him around. I don't think he'll mind too bad if something can get worked out eventually.

Be good to get Conklin locked in.

Highly doubt Conklin is going to be resigned here. Several teams are after him, and he is probably the first person signed when FA hits.

Yeah this lets him see market value for any offers his agent may get and gives JRob time to get a long term deal done by July 15.

I get it... at the very least, this keeps him here for further negotiations, if possible.

Now they have time to try to get something going without him going elsewhere.

I suspect this means a new RT for us. I hope I am wrong, but don’t think so. Our line has been in a flux for so long, I hate to keep moving pieces around. Also, rookie RT and Nate Davis side by side is scary to contemplate.
they were saying earlier on the radio the zone Kelly would move in to right tackle and maybe draft someone its a big year for OL

I think that would be fine plus if Conklin does go we should get a nice compensatory pick for him. And I just do not think he is the same player as he was his first year and never a dominate one. Kelly can do the job and it is a great year for RT in the draft. We already are spending more on offensive line than most nfl teams

I honestly hope this is basically so we can have more time to work on a long term contract. Would love to have Henry around for at least 3 more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back