Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown And Henry...

I don't know why so many think we can't have both brown and henry next year. Henry will cost us 2.1M against the cap and brown 600K and change. Combined that's 2.7M but we can pare that down be redoing henry's contract for obvious reasons. If we can get a new contract with henry that is 500-600K less that means we have 2 decent backs for just $2M or so and that is cheap.

By the way we save $1.5M on the cap by telling henry to take a hike before june 1st. So that is still an option.

We can save alot more money by cutting Hopkins, Olsen and not giving a ton of money to Hartwig. I say sign Henry to a reduced contract and try to rebuild the OL.

I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe I heard that Henry's problem was alchohol, not marijauna... I look for him to be resigned to a contract with incentives

Nash said:
I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe I heard that Henry's problem was alchohol, not marijauna... I look for him to be resigned to a contract with incentives
They likely won't use incentives. Because the cap expires after 2006, ANY incentive this year will count against the cap since it can't count in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back