Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, it’s going to be a tough one. But, the games that everyone thinks we should lose tend to be the ones we win.

The defense is really going to have to show up tonight to keep the game close. Hopefully the running game can be solid enough to keep the defense honest and the Oline can keep the pressure off Tanny.

I also think we’re going to have to run a lot of quick short passes and screens too. Let the short game in essence be part of our run game. Can’t let Tanny sit back and get pummeled all day.

I have a feeling Tanne will get killed at least once on trying to run a rollout play. Everybody is on to that as a major part of our offence. Everything needs to be quick plays. Anything that takes over 2-3 seconds to run will get Tanne killed. All WR's running hot routes on passing and run downs.

After watching some of the pregame shows, I really want to see the Rams lose in general, not just tonight.
They’re gonna make the playoffs but I hope to see a 1 and done.

The worst part of LAR efforts is that they have almost no fan base. No one cares and LA was built for everyone visiting.

The Rams are the flavor of the week until they lose tonight. Then the media will move onto another team, which we know won’t be the Henryless Titans, even if they pull off the unthinkable and win tonight.

The Rams are the flavor of the week until they lose tonight. Then the media will move onto another team, which we know won’t be the Henryless Titans, even if they pull off the unthinkable and win tonight.
Just goes to prove it's a popularity contest.

The Tennessee Titans with Derrick Henry are a powerhouse team in the AFC.

Titans without Henry: The Tennessee who?

Titans will score early and often in this one. Look for Tanny to break passing records while King Henry rests up for our Super Bowl run!!!! I will never forget how the Rams cheated us out of a championship many years ago. We will beat them so bad Kurt Warner will feel it!!!!! What kind of goofy ass animal is a ram anyway? How did this thing survive evolution? Only by gods Grace I guess.

Titans 343
Stupid Ram 1

we give them a pity point for having a stupid mascot

I have a feeling Tanne will get killed at least once on trying to run a rollout play. Everybody is on to that as a major part of our offence. Everything needs to be quick plays. Anything that takes over 2-3 seconds to run will get Tanne killed. All WR's running hot routes on passing and run downs.

The thing about play-action is that it works- pretty much no matter WHO the RB is. The NFL OL and RBs are good enough that if you don't commit to stopping the run, you'll pay for it.

Yes, they know Tanny will be running play action, but that has been known since the middle of 2019, but Tanny is exceptional throwing on the run. You're right though, it will still have to be quick stuff and he'll have to be ready to throw it away.

Defense steps up. OL blocks like THill's life depends on it, and WR's decide to hang on to every ball. Gonna be a close game in the high 20s low 30s.

After all the top teams in the AFC took L's today, this game just got a lot bigger for us. Heres another chance to control our own destiny tonight.

Agree.

And then watch posters complaining about how we never try the deep ball to keep the opposition defense honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back