Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So SOFI stadium is amazing. Except for navigating to our seats. That was a maze upon itself.

The food looks pretty crappy, good thing we ate before.

From what I have seen, we are representing pretty damn strongly. From my observations it looks close to 1/4 Titans fans.

Lewan looked shaky walking around. No limp, but definitely not someone walking at a normal stride.

I’m proud to be a part of this group. Let’s GO tonite and bring our best, funniest, too true complaints about how crappy this is, or how pitiful that is, until we WIN the game.

Everytime they show that final play of the SuperBowl in 99 I get sick to my stomach knowing we were THAT close to tasting the ultimate victory.

Tanny needs to play like he's on 3rd down every down. That way he'll know Henry isn't in the game, since we took him out every 3rd down..

I usually hate kicking off first, but this is the game I want the ball first. Want the ball and drive down field to make a quick statement on offense. Don't want to kickoff and have the Rams drive the ball down our throats for a quick TD.

Titans inactives for Sunday Night Football vs. Rams. WR Josh Reynolds CB Greg Mabin FB Tory Carter LB Rashaan Evans G Nate Davis T Kendall Lamm DE Amani Bledsoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back