Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungy just said Baltimore is the team to beat in the AFC. Titans have beaten Bills, Chiefs and Indy in their home in a must win and won 4 in a row and now this..lol

F THESE GUYS

Ramsey going to get his a$$ thrown out of the game.

Notice how Drew Brees is blaming the Rams turning the ball over, zero credit given to the Titans D, clown.

Get ready for that same rhetoric if this keeps up in the second half and the Titans keep dominating.

I'm ok having the win vs having credit for the win.

Yeah Brees says he still says Bills are best even though we beat them and they just lost to Jags.
Drew Brees has no balls, remember how the woke mob/cancel culture on social media owned his ass and made him the pu$$y that he is.

No way he’s saying the Titans are the best AFC team.

I was wrong. Wrong about a Vrable coached defense. Wrong about David Long. Wrong about the QB intelligence of this message board. This game is amazing!!!!

Dungy just said Baltimore is the team to beat in the AFC. Titans have beaten Bills, Chiefs and Indy in their home in a must win and won 4 in a row and now this..lol

F THESE GUYS

Likely because we lost our best player for the year. We're beasting it on defense, but our offense was pretty bad for most of the first half. Offense is a legit concern without Henry.

Yeah, I think they are trending in that direction.

Problem was, Haynesworth was only truly dominate in his contract year. Other than that he was fat lazy POS. Autry and Simmons are both hardworking and devoted. Vandenbosh had a high motor and also gave 100% every snap.
I think haynesworth had more than 1 year but that was his biggest year by far. He let himself go, didn’t keep the effort, and took plays off. If I’m not mistaken, he also helped Babin have his 1 good year here,

Our entire offense is dump offs, screens, short passes and running. Never throw it deep. Is that Downing’s offense? Thought before the season started with Julio and Aj we would be going deep often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back