Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving that duo! so this is what it’s like to have a pass rush help to hide some of the secondary unit or at least help them out! Good things happen with some pressure!
Dude I don’t know which dynamic Duo I like better, Big Jeff and Denico or Byard and Hooker!

loving that duo! so this is what it’s like to have a pass rush help to hide some of the secondary unit or at least help them out! Good things happen with some pressure!
It’s THE key, IMO.

It’s been years since I’ve seen a Titans DL get as much push as this team has in the last few games.

I guess I was wrong about resting players and taking an L. We did rest some players, but the Titans balled out and dominated the game. The Defense deserves a lot of credit for this win!

Jrob D picks and round
Simmons 1
Evans 1
Landry 2
Fulton 2
Byard 3
Molden 3
Hooker 4
Long Jr 5
Brown 5
Murch 5
Jackson 7
Tart UDFA
Naquan UDFA
Wow

I hope our coaching staff got a good look at the stuff the rams had their receivers do. There’s no reason we can’t run a similar scheme with AJ and Julio.

So happy over the win last night.. Totally different feeling this Monday, as oopsed to last Monday when we heard the King was going to have to be placed in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back