Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigger contract than I thought he was going to get. Glad we got him signed up though. A lot of money between Landry and Dupree now. Hopefully it pays off in a big way.

Very good signing.

Man so happy to get this deal done and so happy for Landry. That man has earned it. I’m really excited to see him and a fully healthy Dupree (who was coming on) next year along side Simmons/Autry.

I think the defense takes another step forward next year. The wild card is Farley whom I still believe is going to be special.

Man so happy to get this deal done and so happy for Landry. That man has earned it. I’m really excited to see him and a fully healthy Dupree (who was coming on) next year along side Simmons/Autry.

I think the defense takes another step forward next year. The wild card is Farley whom I still believe is going to be special.
if Farley can be what he was projected to be prior to all the injuries our defense should be absolutely nasty

Bigger contract than I thought he was going to get. Glad we got him signed up though. A lot of money between Landry and Dupree now. Hopefully it pays off in a big way.

Very good signing.

Yup glad it happened! But does this now mean Cunningham will be cut? I believe he has no guaranteed $ so could just be cut - but hopefully his deal is reworked with a more team friendly deal but give him some guaranteed $

Yup glad it happened! But does this now mean Cunningham will be cut? I believe he has no guaranteed $ so could just be cut - but hopefully his deal is reworked with a more team friendly deal but give him some guaranteed $
Me thinks he stays, but I’m a moron, so… I hope he stays. Jrob will get it done. We are soooo close!

Don’t know that I’m a huge fan of these numbers. Landry is a solid player but he’s an average pass rusher. He and Dupree are paid like 2 or the best. Hope they perform that way next year.

I’m glad Landry is hanging around but man…. That’s a lot of money for a guy who just eclipsed 10 sacks.

Don’t know that I’m a huge fan of these numbers. Landry is a solid player but he’s an average pass rusher. He and Dupree are paid like 2 or the best. Hope they perform that way next year.

I’m glad Landry is hanging around but man…. That’s a lot of money for a guy who just eclipsed 10 sacks.
Nick Bosa might get over 30/year supposedly. This is going to look like a bargain in time

Sure. I get that but it’s more so that we have 2 average pass rushers making so much. No just one average guy making a lot.
I'm not big on Dupree and didn't like the signing when it originally happened so I agree with you there. But Landry was 10th in sacks last year, has improved yearly and is only 25. I don't think calling him average is fair? He's not elite either but I think he's closer to elite than he is average honestly.

I'm of a similar opinion, feels like Honor only excelled when he's the 4th best guy on the line and can mop up sacks.

But then look at the money spent on Wake, Beasley, Clowney et al. At least we know what we're getting with Landry.

He's a clean up sack guy. But we didn't have guys that could do that for a decade plus. And he is super active. He gets 2-3 times as many tackles as some other pass rushers. Nobody really pays a lot of attention when HL chases someone down after a 7 or 8 yard gain on 2 and 10, but that stuff is important. Those are the plays that give us a chance to make the big plays. And he makes as many of them as anyone in his role.

I cannot wait to see what he can do with a healthy Bud on the other side.

Glad to have him back, but goodness that's a lot of money when we got to pay AJ next year and then Simmons the year after. Imma be pissed if this means we lose Ben Jones. He's much more important than Landry. We gotta get the OL fixed

Glad to have him back, but goodness that's a lot of money when we got to pay AJ next year and then Simmons the year after. Imma be pissed if this means we lose Ben Jones. He's much more important than Landry. We gotta get the OL fixed

Some think we will be drafting a center.

A basic restructure will save enough cap space to cover Landry’s cap hit this yr. If you actually extend Cunningham then you can save even more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back