Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

If we right the ship Sunday & beat the Jets with a bounce back performance our next two games are against back up QBs Malik Willis and Skylar Thompson.

We could be 3-1 but worse case scenario should be 2-2.

That said, the Titans have always been extremely unpredictable over the years beating good teams and getting killed by back up QBs.

If we right the ship Sunday & beat the Jets with a bounce back performance our next two games are against back up QBs Malik Willis and Skylar Thompson.

We could be 3-1 but worse case scenario should be 2-2.

That said, the Titans have always been extremely unpredictable over the years beating good teams and getting killed by back up QBs.
Is concussion protocol a minimum set time for return?

I don’t think 3 weeks is enough for Tua anyway, but do we know he’s for sure out?

Is concussion protocol a minimum set time for return?

I don’t think 3 weeks is enough for Tua anyway, but do we know he’s for sure out?
There is no set protocol but no way they are rushing him back soon based on his history. Would also be a terrible look for the league if he was back in 2 weeks and re-injured again. I would imagine he will go on IR Monday. It gives everyone time and also takes the decision out of the player's hand too.

There is no set protocol but no way they are rushing him back soon based on his history. Would also be a terrible look for the league if he was back in 2 weeks and re-injured again. I would imagine he will go on IR Monday. It gives everyone time and also takes the decision out of the player's hand too.
did the sissy ass skinny pants miami hc cry about tua?

You’d think this was much more concerning than an a$$hole on the team breaking the law and picking fights with police, but he is a sissy boy, so logic kind of goes out the window.
Iiiiiiiiii don't know dude, he was in the wrong and could have handled it much better, and he admitted to that even, but those cops were acting like people who failed the GED test pretty real bad

Iiiiiiiiii don't know dude, he was in the wrong and could have handled it much better, and he admitted to that even, but those cops were acting like people who failed the GED test pretty real bad
He was pulled over for speeding.
Gave his info over then rolled up his tinted windows. That’s a safety concern for police immediately.
After being asked multiple times to roll it down, he ignored the police.
Again, the window up obstructs what they could be doing in the vehicle, like grabbing a weapon.

Now, his punk a$$ tossed on the ground was justified.
His millionaire status got him off quick enough to go play a football game.

The very basic obvious scenario is that while he complained about how the cops handled him, he fully got the treatment of someone with money and above the law.

For the comparison, Tua has a potential life limiting injury with concussions. Hill is an A$$hole. McDaniel cried for the a$$hole.

Funny dude that talks football.
This particular video uses the current stats to show the league is currently in a shift towards more run heavy offenses despite the generalization that the league is now a pass happy league.
Now, he’s part comedic look and certainly presents the case that the current trend may not hold, this has been over 2 years and a week 1 that had less passing TD than rushing for the first time since 1980, and that passing TD have gone down dramatically league-wide even with an additional game.
And like the titans, should this be the trend, just switched offensive mindsets. “Modern offense”.

This is #3. I could see him D.O.N.E.

Dolphins placing Tua Tagovailoa on IR after concussion

Didn't know where to drop this

Anywho, we'll be facing back to back Backup Qbs before our bye week.

Got to go into the by week 2-2.

Latest posts

Back