Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone said, this is one of those tough sad decisions that had to be done. Not sure if Walker plans on playing still, but I'd love to see the team keep him around in some capacity when he's done playing.

Also, shout out to JR for making all the moves that most here felt were obvious. This franchise hasn't always had a front office that made all the right moves. Now lets see him use this cap space to lock up the talent we have, and nail FA and the draft. This should be the start of our 3 to 5 year window to have a legit chance at a Championship.

Plenty of money to sign our qb and franchise Henry or work out a long term deal. Would still like see logan ryan get a deal but I am just fine with Conklin walking and re-sign Kelly and draft a RT. Draft is deep at RT this year

Could you imgaine if we had the Walker of 2 years ago during this playoff run? My God, he would've feasted while everyone keyed on Henry..

Gonna miss Delanie. Dude is the man....Really brought this franchise back to being relevant. I hope he knows how much he was respected and coveted here. Best wishes to the future DW!

Gonna miss Delanie. Dude is the man....Really brought this franchise back to being relevant. I hope he knows how much he was respected and coveted here. Best wishes to the future DW!

Yeah I hope he knows too. Dude is up there with McNair, George and Kearse if you ask me.

Hard to replace an elite player with his great leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back