Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, shout out to JR for making all the moves that most here felt were obvious. This franchise hasn't always had a front office that made all the right moves.

I feel EXACTLY the same. Past GMs would have held on to guys just to save face, unproductive guys that ate salary and didn’t contribute. Love seeing JROB admit the Dion Lewis and Cam Wake gambits didn’t work and move on. Love to see him say a sad goodbye to a fan favorite TE when we have a lot of young talent there and other needs.

I honestly can’t believe he did exactly what we all hoped he’d do. REALLY excited to see where he goes from here.

Without the injury I’d be trying to argue resigning him but unfortunately it’s a tough injury to recover from and there’s a few reasons we gotta let him go.

Cost
Up and coming TEs on the roster
His age.

Sorry DW, it’s been fun and thanks for be a star with the rest of the XFLers around. Good luck.

Hate to see him go, but it was needed. I could see him retiring after this. I know he doesn't want to leave Nashville at all, he said he wanted to retire a titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back