Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just reported. Clearly Ran and Vrabel want to get rid of the problem children and anyone that doesn’t give 110%. Still, might have got a comp pick for Tart if we kept him for 4 more games.

He won't be unemployed long.

You can tell he' been disgruntled all season because of not getting a long term deal. Really wish we could've worked something out with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly liked Tart but if guys know you’re not giving your all and call you out with no improvement, gotta go.

honestly, a really good move Vrabel, I mean Ran since Vrabel doesn’t have any say in personnel. It needs to be done from time to time and hopefully sends a message to the rest regardless of the record.

He won't be unemployed long.

You can tell he' been disgruntled all season because of not getting a long term deal. Really wish we could've worked something out with him.
Well he went about arguing that point the wrong way. Disgruntled about a contract doesn’t mean play less than full effort, if anything, he’s justifying the short contract. Titans have been burned by guys and are smart to be cautious.

If you aren't going to fight to win and give 110%, if you’re only a “me” guy, then I say hit the bricks.

Did any of you watch the video of Tajae Spears mic’d up for the Dolphins game? They were down 14 and he’s positive and riling up up his teammates saying things like “let’s go win this…. We’re going to win”. After watching that, Spears earned all of my respect and I’m glad to have him on the team.

He never wavered, same with Will. And both of them were ecstatic when they scored and ultimately won. They never doubted themselves and never wilted or gave up.

It would appear that Ran targets that type of personality and dedication. Players who are mentally and physically tough that never give up and are driven by winning. Obviously Tart doesn’t fit that mold. Can you imagine a team full of Levis, Spears, Skoronki’s?

Always liked Tart. Didn't really know about the contract situation and him being disgruntled.

Seems he's been taking to social media and all that nonsense. Glad the Titans aren't a team that will put up with the nonsense, especially if you're not giving your best effort on the field.

As an undrafted FA, you'd think he would have just shut up and played well for the rest of the season and see what happened in free agency. Someone will pick him up but the Titans have a lot of money to spend this off-season...I feel like he could have been a guy that got paid big bucks. Oh well...

If you aren't going to fight to win and give 110%, if you’re only a “me” guy, then I say hit the bricks.

Did any of you watch the video of Tajae Spears mic’d up for the Dolphins game? They were down 14 and he’s positive and riling up up his teammates saying things like “let’s go win this…. We’re going to win”. After watching that, Spears earned all of my respect and I’m glad to have him on the team.

He never wavered, same with Will. And both of them were ecstatic when they scored and ultimately won. They never doubted themselves and never wilted or gave up.

It would appear that Ran targets that type of personality and dedication. Players who are mentally and physically tough that never give up and are driven by winning. Obviously Tart doesn’t fit that mold. Can you imagine a team full of Levis, Spears, Skoronki’s?
Used to say Vrabel type guys, now I don’t want Vrabel type guys, but Ran type guys, totally acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back