Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this all went down bothers me a bit. Smells of bad management on our part. Especially with other players asking for releases and/or being cut especially with DH22’s different demeanor.

The way this all went down bothers me a bit. Smells of bad management on our part. Especially with other players asking for releases and/or being cut especially with DH22’s different demeanor.
Possibly. Knock against Vrabel. Felt similar about the situation with David Long Jr. Like Vrabel had a grudge against him or something. Didn't he also one of our OL to retire? "Player's coach", but seems like some players don't get along with him.

I remember adori Jackson saying something about Vrabel aswell.

In my opinion I rather have this then a George Pickens situation.

Possibly. Knock against Vrabel. Felt similar about the situation with David Long Jr. Like Vrabel had a grudge against him or something. Didn't he also one of our OL to retire? "Player's coach", but seems like some players don't get along with him.
yeah.. some veteran journeyman dude IIRC

Didn’t Vrabel call out Long, Jr for not taking care of himself or something?

In Tarts last game with the Titans we gave up 158 rushing yards to the Dolphins.
Against the Seahawks this week we only gave up 58 rushing yards using a hodgepodge of DL off of practice squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back