Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Titanup1982
Down here in New Orleans for first time. This place is a mess.

Smell of weed everywhere
Drunks all over the place
Super narrow walkways
Cramped like sardines
Bad customer service everywhere
Expensive
Overrated food (however fried frog legs and alligator was good)

Not really sure why tourists come here.

I've seen a lot of Titans fans though. I'm sure the game day experience will be good though. Saints fans seem fun.

Gooooooo Titans

GPS directed me off interstate and down MLK as direct way to my hotel... BTW Prytania Park Hotel highly recommended if staying in market district... but anyways... MLK was apparently mined by the taliban and there was prostitutes everywhere like it was a 1970s cop show ... As for tourists NO has the war museum and a zoo. Been to NO a few times always let the weather forcast pretty much decide what we do... always crap to do in NO.

sadly china virus killed St. Charles tavern... truly enjoyed that dive bar

@Titanup1982

Smell of weed everywhere
Super narrow walkways
Cramped like sardines
Expensive

I've seen a lot of Titans fans though. I'm sure the game day experience will be good though. Saints fans seem fun.

Gooooooo Titans

GPS directed me off interstate and down MLK as direct way to my hotel... BTW Prytania Park Hotel highly recommended if staying in market district... but anyways... MLK was apparently mined by the taliban and there was prostitutes everywhere like it was a 1970s cop show ... As for tourists NO has the war museum and a zoo. Been to NO a few times always let the weather forcast pretty much decide what we do... always crap to do in NO.

Maybe I needed to give it a chance. I'm staying Canal Street/Bourbon Street area. 10 min walk to the stadium, so I won't complain about that. Fixing to get on the Hop On/ Hop off bus for a tour of the city in a few. 90 min tour of the city and then drops you off at the stadium.

@Titanup1982

Smell of weed everywhere
Super narrow walkways
Cramped like sardines
Expensive

Gooooooo Titans

Have you been to downtown Nashville lately? The bachelorette hordes have ruined it IMO. It’s like a Barbenheimer was detonated at 2nd and Broad.

Predicting another weak start to the season with a steady diet of Vrabelball. Derrick Henry gets 30 Carries for 80 yards behind another terrible o line. We do the typical run-run-pass three and outs and the saints D has 5 sacks on us. Final score saints 23 titans 10. Hope I’m wrong but make sure y’all come back to this comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back