Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to point out the coaching was almost as poor as the offense yesterday.

Couple of examples:
Vrabel going conservative and predictably losing
New OC running out empty sets, Henry out wide and wasting red zone drives with wildcat gadget stuff. Frustrating.
its embarrassing the titans still so desperate to try the wildcat when it is not fooling anybody

you know actually on the goalline or a 1 yard to get FD situation where the D would have to pack in tight against WC... ok maybe... but from like the 14 yard line, wherever it was, I dont like the WC

you know actually on the goalline or a 1 yard to get FD situation where the D would have to pack in tight against WC... ok maybe... but from like the 14 yard line, wherever it was, I dont like the WC
Henry on 1-2 yard to gain is like 87%. I think if running him for the play is the call, just stick to “exotic smash mouth” and use either left or right as the guessing game for the D. It will work most of the time and any time before 3rd down, you have more than 1 chance.

I know the game is over but here’s a short video of a bunch of bad calls by refs week 1.

titans are the 3rd game shown, 3/4 plays were in favor of NO, of course each of those could have been the difference in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back