Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just show up to the Pacific Northwest ready for a fight this time. Not even expecting a victory but us as fans want you guys to show heart. Don't go into this one like week-1 - infact put that game entirely behind you in the rearview mirror. Lewan block your @$% off because all eyes will be on you - you best believe that. Julio get in your head in the game - we need you and Tanny on the same page. HEY Downing ... Don't just run Henry up the gut on every first down. Show some creativity and spark. Don't let DK and Lockette run free down the field all game - Wilson is Wilson but still can't leave him upright all afternoon ... and make your damn FG's and XP - your in the NFL this isn't pop warner - these kicks you need to make to keep a job.

Is this all too much to ask? #Titan-the-hell-up and get back on track!!

Used to happen to me all the time when I lived in Taiwan, thankfully I moved to the Yucatan for this season. Central Time!

I bought gamepass this year. Man, Redzone is awesome.

Not gonna make it through the Titans game though. I'll watch it when I wake up. Tomorrow is a holiday fortunately.

Might as well prepare to move on without Lewan. He’s about finished.

Overreact much?

He might be, but you don’t really know that based on what has happened. He is coming off an ACL. It takes time. He may be good again and he may be done. But it’s to early to know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back