Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I bought tickets last night and flew up this morning. Really nice stadium.

I have not been this outnumbered by home fans since I went to a San Jose Sharks game as a Dallas Stars fan shortly after the Belfour trade.

the fans here so far have been pretty good. Remind me of our fans at our stadium.

just looking for a good game

Looks like he cares more about his podcast honestly....

However, it is becoming apparent Lewan probably should have started the season on PUP
I feel like fans and coaches love him because of his personality not how he plays. If it wasn’t for that I feel like the Titans would’ve moved on from him awhile ago.

I've wanted Lewan gone for 2 years, after he got popped for the PEDs its been down hill ever since, good to see people finally see this. He really does only care about his podcast, the money he makes playing goes to that I'm sure he's paying his butt buddy Compton a salary. We need his replacement next year.

Wife and I bought tickets last night and flew up this morning. Really nice stadium.

I have not been this outnumbered by home fans since I went to a San Jose Sharks game as a Dallas Stars fan shortly after the Belfour trade.

the fans here so far have been pretty good. Remind me of our fans at our stadium.

On my list of stadiums to visit. Very envious. Studying for a board exam right now. (sort of :22:)

I've wanted Lewan gone for 2 years, after he got popped for the PEDs its been down hill ever since, good to see people finally see this. He really does only care about his podcast, the money he makes playing goes to that I'm sure he's paying his butt buddy Compton a salary. We need his replacement next year.

Yea, after all look how easy to just replace a LT. Even easier than trying to find a decent RT..... you just go down the LT aisle at Walmart and pick one out.

Have fun.

Yea, after all look how easy to just replace a LT. Even easier than trying to find a decent RT..... you just go down the LT aisle at Walmart and pick one out.
Well what we getting right now? Looks like that Walmart LT is out there right now. This is the problem with the Titans, we keep players that contribute nothing to the team and hold a large price tag on their heads because we are scared to move on because we might not find a LT out in the wild. Its stupid there are LTs out there or the draft its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back