Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't. Just don't. Our play actions actually got us down the field rather than our 2 yard Henry runs. When you lose your starting LT -LG bad things will happen. I don't like it anymore than you do. It sucks. Let's not act like calling a play action is our teams problem.
Downing doesn’t know when to use play action and when not to. His game flow is horrendous.

I feel bad for our defense. Yes, they gave up one big play. But against one of the better offenses in the NFL they kept us in it hoping our offense would do freaking something. Then they have to defend a short field after a fumble.

Fumbles, penalties, etc., happen... it sucks, but they happen.

What really bothers me is that on first down out of the double tightend, they run it every single time and it always gets them into 2nd and long, where the Defense is looking for the Play action or Pass and then they run Play action at that point.... why?

Why not run playaction on 1st and 10? Just once!?? Why is it that I can always tell what they will run based on down/distance and formation? Why is this team so damn predictable?

Would it be too hard to mix things up and throw on first down? I mean, I know the other team knows we want to run Henry, but even play action or something other than "Henry gets one or two yard." Sheesh.
Never mind that- we can't protect the QB well enough to do that. Better break out the wildcat- this offense it screwed.

This year we are just undisciplined, poorly coached and flat offensively. Tannehill deserves some blame but he's getting killed most plays. Mariota would be on IR by now.

Tammy paid like an elite top 5 QB but playing mediocre, can't take over a game without Henry rushing for over 100 yards.

I mean...I'd disagree a 'bit with that. He threw dimes to Julio and A.J. A.J. dropped one. Tannehill got sacked in half a second by Wagner who was unblocked, and sacked from his blind side in about 2 seconds. I'd blame our o line wayyyyyyyyyy before Tannehill.

They finally run a screen for Henry. That and more read options or designed tannehill scrambles would help out our protection issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back