Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to understand why on spotrac I see everyone’s salary but then no salary listed for Dzubnar and Sambrailo. Are their salaries not finalized or ??
Some contracts take a while for these details to become available. mariota's with the Raiders for example, I looked for $$ details when the move was first announced and couldnt find any, then a few days later the deal was signed and $$ was known and available.

Some contracts take a while for these details to become available. mariota's with the Raiders for example, I looked for $$ details when the move was first announced and couldnt find any, then a few days later the deal was signed and $$ was known and available.
Something seems weird though. It’s been way too long. Two guys listed with no details on their contract? It’s not like these signings happened yesterday.

This guys contract wont be over 700k so why does it even matter
I don’t care exactly what Dzubnar and Sambrailo make. I am just trying to understand something maybe I don’t understand. Is the number just not reported yet, or are these two contracts some different status, like conditional or uniquely zero guarantee? I don’t even know how to ask the question I guess. Why is ever players salary listed except these two guys? (Dzubnar and Sambrailo)

I don’t care exactly what Dzubnar and Sambrailo make. I am just trying to understand something maybe I don’t understand. Is the number just not reported yet, or are these two contracts some different status, like conditional or uniquely zero guarantee? I don’t even know how to ask the question I guess. Why is ever players salary listed except these two guys? (Dzubnar and Sambrailo)
These lower level player contracts often fly under the radar, and during weird times like this expect to learn very little about the numbers

Here's the numbers for Zooooooob. Less than half of what we paid Bates last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back