Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. Coon is no Jim Bob Cooter

LOL... Titans had to release somone ( DT McKinney) to make room on the 90 man roster....

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I get the footwork balance and directing another body with leverage, but wrestling also is about using your hands and arms. Certainly is accomplished in the field of wrestling, which requires a tremendous work ethic.

id like to see if he has skills to move some big DL guys enough to create some space for king Henry in the middle. At least this is a nice sideline Camp interest story if nothing else.

Look up Stephen Neal before mocking giving this guy a camp tryout. What's the e worst they could happen
Had a nice long career despite never playing college ball.

Also has a son named Gunnar........ could he be World Peace's brother?

"Nephew Gunnar"

Also remeber the Titans once signed a backup QB to play WR because they heard he ran the LA marathon on a whim. That was Drew Bennett. Press laughed when they said "we think he could make the team as a WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I get the footwork balance and directing another body with leverage, but wrestling also is about using your hands and arms. Certainly is accomplished in the field of wrestling, which requires a tremendous work ethic.

id like to see if he has skills to move some big DL guys enough to create some space for king Henry in the middle. At least this is a nice sideline Camp interest story if nothing else.

He was a really good HS football player

Had a nice long career despite never playing college ball.

Also has a son named Gunnar........ could he be World Peace's brother?

"Nephew Gunnar"

Also remeber the Titans once signed a backup QB to play WR because they heard he ran the LA marathon on a whim. That was Drew Bennett. Press laughed when they said "we think he could make the team as a WR.
It’s amazing when a story like Neal or Bennett happen. Unfortunately the more likely scenario is Taylor Thompson. A guy never playing a position he was drafted for and ultimately lives up to the expected ability to play that position.

I hope every signing turns into a stud player but I get the suspicion this guy doesn’t make the final 53.

I wonder if he’ll have issues with penalties? Wrestling has a lot more grappling and holding naturally. To shift to OL means a major adjustment in tactics despite some of the similarities.

I wonder if he’ll have issues with penalties? Wrestling has a lot more grappling and holding naturally. To shift to OL means a major adjustment in tactics despite some of the similarities.

Yea because he might be too stupid to remember he is playing football and not in a wrestling match? Main issue here would simply be a lack of experience since he is now trying to block guys at the highest level and has a lot to learn. Does he have enough time to learn and adjust? One good thing is he might be a natural at zone blocking in the run game.

It’s amazing when a story like Neal or Bennett happen. Unfortunately the more likely scenario is Taylor Thompson. A guy never playing a position he was drafted for and ultimately lives up to the expected ability to play that position.

I hope every signing turns into a stud player but I get the suspicion this guy doesn’t make the final 53.

He probably doesn’t make it, but the semis true of the guy he replaced. Hope it works out, expect it won’t. No big deal either way.

Yea because he might be too stupid to remember he is playing football and not in a wrestling match? Main issue here would simply be a lack of experience since he is now trying to block guys at the highest level and has a lot to learn. Does he have enough time to learn and adjust? One good thing is he might be a natural at zone blocking in the run game.
I think that’s an over simplification of what I’m saying but when you’ve practice one thing for so long, many movements are muscle memory. As you said, does he have the time to change habits and learn new ones and to an NFL effective level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back