Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homecomings like this are fun. Glad he's back. He should help the run D right away.

What the heck happened to Rashaan Evans? When you think back to that draft where we moved up to get him, and realize we could have had Darius Leonard instead, you will get an ice cream headache between your eyebrows if you think about it too long.

We just signed a practice squad player. He will not be better than anyone we have right now. He is a downgrade who is coming in because of injuries.

We’ve got a lot of holes but man if there is a stud linebacker there in the 1st I’d be fine with it. Sucks we seem to have whiffed on the last 2 premium o-line picks since that’s probably where we will go again.

We’ve got a lot of holes but man if there is a stud linebacker there in the 1st I’d be fine with it. Sucks we seem to have whiffed on the last 2 premium o-line picks since that’s probably where we will go again.

I’m all for just overpaying some free agents. It’s panned out for Saffold.

yeh... no it has not... saffold spends more time in the concussion tent than he does on the field on game days

He’s been dinged up but hasn’t missed a lot of snaps. Compared to Isaiah Wilson and Radunz, he’s a friggin world beater right now

I just did that. It didn’t help. Although, I did see a weird side act where you were sucking Carson Wentze’s Peter. That makes zero sense. So, are you actually gay?

You're a weird dude, I swear.. Say what you have to say within the next 3 hours because I'm about to block you on here, due to the weird shit you say on here.

I'm confused as to what you're saying or asking.

Can you quote me? I'll wait.
You asked me to close my eyes and pretend an Alabama player did not go to that school. I’m asking you to evaluate your manhood. Or, at least, your preference. When you close your eyes, who do you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back