Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he like to drink and make it rain? That's the question.

Another good pickup. Let him and Kelly duke it out for the starting RT.

Browns fans seem to say he’s super inconsistent. Gets blown up one game and then is lights out the next. Said he played really well against the Steelers.

Yeah, this signing really makes little sense to me. 4 million per season on a meh backup tackle when we have 0 TEs and only 1 true WR on the roster. Maybe he's better than the impression I've been given of him though? We'll see

Yeah, this signing really makes little sense to me. 4 million per season on a meh backup tackle when we have 0 TEs and only 1 true WR on the roster. Maybe he's better than the impression I've been given of him though? We'll see

In this league you have to have good depth at tackle, as we saw last year. And we actually have three TEs on the roster with Pruit, Firsker, and now Swain. And there are bunch of FA wrs out there. We will likely grab a vet and likely go WR in early rounds of the draft.

In this league you have to have good depth at tackle, as we saw last year. And we actually have three TEs on the roster with Pruit, Firsker, and now Swain. And there are bunch of FA wrs out there. We will likely grab a vet and likely go WR in early rounds of the draft.
We haven’t signed Pruitt or Firkser yet, although Firkser is a RFA, so he stays in the fold. Apparently we are still talking to Pruitt. Swaim signing should give Titans a little leverage.

We haven’t signed Pruitt or Firkser yet, although Firkser is a RFA, so he stays in the fold. Apparently we are still talking to Pruitt. Swaim signing should give Titans a little leverage.

Ah, didn’t realize we didn’t have Pruitt. But we yeah, Firsker is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back