Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard since the Titans poached him off the Lions practice squad he has to be on the roster for 3 weeks minimum. It’s possible we don’t see Tammy until Jacksonville now so he can rest that ankle.

Plus Dobbs has some scrambling ability and can move around better behind this swiss cheese O Line which just got even worse with more injuries.

Not confirmed by any means, but I've heard rumors that tanne's season could be done. If that's the case, vrabel almost assuredly gets another season regardless of any collapse.

Dobbs has attempted a total of 17 passes in in his career during the regular season, Malik has already completed a total of 17 passes in his career during the regular season.

1024px-Randy_Bullock_2021_09-19.jpg

fat randy should give it a go

Not confirmed by any means, but I've heard rumors that tanne's season could be done. If that's the case, vrabel almost assuredly gets another season regardless of any collapse.
Lol ya think? Vrabel’s job is not in jeopardy whatsoever. Amy Adams just made it clear she blames the teams problems on JRob.

Lol ya think? Vrabel’s job is not in jeopardy whatsoever. Amy Adams just made it clear she blames the teams problems on JRob.
If tanne played out the season and we ended up missing the playoffs I have to think his seat would at least be warm. We had a 98% change it winning the division lol

I agree AAS cast her lot with Vrable.

I still wonder how much AAS/Robinson/Vrable discussed the future of the QB position going forward and whether their was a disagreement in which way to go that also played a part in JRob being shown the door.

If I had to speculate my guess is that Vrable did not want Malik and wanted to continue with Tanny and that JRob's plan was to drop Tanny and let Malik be the starter next yr.

Malik will now have 3 games behind a putrid OL to fail at being an NFL QB and we ride with Tanny on a re-done contract.

I have been a Tannehill fan from the first moment I saw him take the field for the Titans, but, realistically his window seems to have closed. He has not earned his money last season and this season. Hard for me to want to continue to pay him big bucks and see his very average play.

I have been a Tannehill fan from the first moment I saw him take the field for the Titans, but, realistically his window seems to have closed. He has not earned his money last season and this season. Hard for me to want to continue to pay him big bucks and see his very average play.
He was great at the tail end of last year securing the #1 seed, but crickets since.

He also has no weapons half of one ankle the worst oline in the NFL by far and Todd downings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back