Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head scratcher this one why do it so early and why 2.5 million? Kind of the feel the same way about the Seahawk OG we signed. And to be honest Swain TE. Could have waited and got cheaper, but we would not spend 2 million on Foreman, who fit here great.

Guy looks like Veteran Minimum guy not 2.5 million dollar guy. We love them Texan players
just saw an old comment of mine from a few years ago, apparently this has been a titans thing for years.

Shortly after Lebeau came to coach the D, FA splashes like Antwan Blake and Sean Spence, both signed off of Pittsburgh.

just saw an old comment of mine from a few years ago, apparently this has been a titans thing for years.

Shortly after Lebeau came to coach the D, FA splashes like Antwan Blake and Sean Spence, both signed off of Pittsburgh.

I think I'm gonna hurl now after that reminder....

We'll soon see when TE's will run wild on us like they have in the past.

I don't understand why Dane wasn't bought back. You can tell he was finding his groove and played pretty damn good against really good TE's.

Perhaps it wasn't on us and Dan wanted a chance to start. He wasn't taking either Hookers or Byards starting roles here.

I thought he was getting a lot of playing time as the nickel guy and he definitely was locking down TE.
That's still not a starter. Maybe we did offer him and he's betting on himself on a team with a lot of opportunity. I think Desmond King did that, right? Took very little on a one year deal to go to Houston and now got a decent contract. IIRC some here were complaining we didn't match that deal. You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back