Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Single-game tickets to all 10 Tennessee Titans home games will go on sale Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m. (CST). Fans have the option of purchasing up to four tickets for two games with a total of 3,000 per game being available. Game tickets range from $27 - $60 and the best way to obtain them is logging on to the Ticketmaster web site at www.ticketmaster.com. The Titans have sold out 73 consecutive home games since LP Field opened in 1999. Historically, the Titans have sold out the majority of single-game tickets very quickly.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Yep..at the Houston game last year the we about 35000 no shows...Can't blame them it was cold, windy, and both teams were awfull...scalpers( I use that word lightly) were offering tickets for five bucks..

Lets hope we don't have a repeat of that.

BAMARON said:
scalpers( I use that word lightly) were offering tickets for five bucks..

Lets hope we don't have a repeat of that.

Amen brother ! I would like to make some good money this year , i didnt do to well last season. I wasnt out their scalping , i use e-bay and it wasnt much better there either.

Well, I'd like to hope people actually want to be at the games. I was glad that the season closer was at jacksonville, I wouldn't have wanted to see that in person.

GoTitans3801 said:
Well, I'd like to hope people actually want to be at the games. I was glad that the season closer was at jacksonville, I wouldn't have wanted to see that in person.

I am one of those die hard fans. I actually attended the Houston game. Watched the whole thing right up the missed ( or was it blocked) field goal at the end.

I had to turn the TV off one that Jacksonville game...I couldn't stand anymore.

Here's to better days !!!

JMB54 said:
Anyone who has tickets for sale to any home game give me a line. Not a psl owner but my wife and i love to go when we can.
I just read a post by someone on the TOMB who's selling his tickets this year as he will be using his company's suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back