Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Titans finally win one, btw is that Ric Flair guy on this board?
I’m not sure, haven’t really seen him but out of respect, I’ll guess what he might predict.

639- -3 titans beat them fish.
Pollard and spears show the dual threat running game to perfection. Levis defeats the pressure by body slamming pass rushers and still rifling the ball, even directly through Miami defenders with how fast the ball is traveling. The unstoppable Ridley, Hopkins, and Boyd showcase the future of the NFL.
Whatever chump Miami sacrifices at QB will only result in soooo many sacks the refs will be forced to remove points.

(Ric flair emoji) Woooooo!!!!!!

I’m not sure, haven’t really seen him but out of respect, I’ll guess what he might predict.

639- -3 titans beat them fish.
Pollard and spears show the dual threat running game to perfection. Levis defeats the pressure by body slamming pass rushers and still rifling the ball, even directly through Miami defenders with how fast the ball is traveling. The unstoppable Ridley, Hopkins, and Boyd showcase the future of the NFL.
Whatever chump Miami sacrifices at QB will only result in soooo many sacks the refs will be forced to remove points.

(Ric flair emoji) Woooooo!!!!!!
"Titans will win so big Dan Marino will feel it"

You forgot that part.

Latest posts

Back