Tannehill (73.5)
Humphries (68.4)
Lewan (67.7)
Brown (66.1)

PFF attributed the 4 sacks allowed by #Titans as follows:
Jamil Douglas (2)
Dion Lewis (1)
N. Davis (1)
-It was a rough afternoon for Davis, who surrendered 3 QB hits in addition to the sack. He graded out at 34.8.

Landry T-14 in sacks and T-11 in tackles for loss. The only player in the league with more tackles, sacks, and TFLs is Joey Bosa.

Let’s start this fabulous Monday morning off with some great depressing stats from yesterday’s debacle shall we.....:stirpot:

*Titans have the NFL’s Lowest Made Field Goal % at 46.7%…
Next lowest is 60% (Dolphins)
26 teams are over 70%
16 teams are over 80%

*The Titans have been shutout in the 1st Half four times this season, the most in the NFL.

Tennessee hasn't done this since 1994 when they were the Oilers.

per ABall/AtoZ
Infamous 2-14, fire jack pardee, hire Jeff fisher year.
Good times man, good times.

Per @PFF, #Titans ' top 5 defensive grades
Byard (86.7)
D. Jones (84.2)
Finch (78.2)
Simmons (72.9)
Butler (72.7)

Per @PFF, #Titans ' top 5 offensive grades:
Henry (76.8)
Tannehill (73.5)
Humphries (68.4)
Lewan (67.7)
Brown (66.1)

Jamil Douglas (2)
Dion Lewis (1)
N. Davis (1)
-It was a rough afternoon for Davis, who surrendered 3 QB hits in addition to the sack. He graded out at 34.8.
Interesting, Landry must have had some bad plays 2 go with his big ones.

Taylor Lewan's 2 penalties yesterday give him 6 this season. -He's played just 5 games, but is tied for 2nd among #Titans in penalties with Conklin. Both are 1 behind Butler.
-5 of Lewan's 6 penalties have helped lead to stalled drives.

per JGlennon

The Tennessee Titans drafted Harold Landry with the 41st pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. He was one of 72 front seven players drafted that year, and he was the 11th front seven player taken in that draft.

In that class he ranks
-2nd in sacks
-T-2nd in TFLs
-3rd in QB hits

Perjlamos72

How many more middle fingers can the titans get from dudes that played like crap here?

This is a continued showing of either our coaching staff not knowing how to use players or our GM selecting players that dont fit our system.
Spain was solid here. I assume they let him go because they felt he wouldnt fit the zone scheme. It made sense at the time. And this goes back to me saying the reason our line isnt playing well is they are all playing out of scheme.

Spain was solid here. I assume they let him go because they felt he wouldnt fit the zone scheme. It made sense at the time. And this goes back to me saying the reason our line isnt playing well is they are all playing out of scheme.
That definately would explain Saffold.
Top FA G to total trash. Same for Levitre during his stop.

Davis and Douglas are both young and maybe never going to be starters. Conklin and Lewan could be out of system but lewan’s penalties are somethin* else entirely. I think jones just isn’t good.

Per @PFF, #Titans ' top 5 defensive grades
Byard (86.7)
D. Jones (84.2)
Finch (78.2)
Simmons (72.9)
Butler (72.7)

Per @PFF, #Titans ' top 5 offensive grades:
Henry (76.8)
Tannehill (73.5)
Humphries (68.4)
Lewan (67.7)
Brown (66.1)

Jamil Douglas (2)
Dion Lewis (1)
N. Davis (1)
Only an idiot gm drafts an o lineman from unc Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back