Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It’s game day baby! I’m not sure who I’m more excited to see today, Dupree or Cunningham! Defense gon bring it.

TITAN UP!

Let’s GOOO!! And no let downs today, we need this win. Win this, we’re back in the drivers seat and eyeing that number one seed.

We need that number one seed too. As banged up as we’ve been all year the bye would be huge!

Dude the Steelers are fully healthy it seems.
Johnson, Claypool and Harris - and we’re rockin Hilliard, Westbrook, and…? I’ll try n keep positive vibes but these damn Steelers always seem to get us.

Johnson, Claypool and Harris - and we’re rockin Hilliard, Westbrook, and…? I’ll try n keep positive vibes but these damn Steelers always seem to get us.
Titan up! Stoolers getting it pushed in today!

With the Steelers pass rush being what it is and the Titans offensive line being terrible in pass protection, I fully expect Vrabel and Co. to come out in a ton of two tight end and other heavy set formations and run the ball down the Steelers and their bottom ranked rush D (they give up 5 ypc).

Why do I believe we're about to get worked by Big Ben....
Nah, only way we chit the bed here is if our Oline can’t get any push up front. 3rd and 8 all day, and we’ll be feeling the pain before the half is over. I think Titans play well today and get a good win today! We go home seeded #1

This is why we question this team at times...we know what's at stake, yes we have had alot of injuries but it's football, the guys we have healthy are football players with an opportunity to step up ...step to F up
These are the games we need to win, no excuses, if we don't win these games we don't deserve to be in the playoffs ...the Colts are pushing ..take care of our business

This is why we question this team at times...we know what's at stake, yes we have had alot of injuries but it's football, the guys we have healthy are football players with an opportunity to step up ...step to F up
These are the games we need to win, no excuses, if we don't win these games we don't deserve to be in the playoffs ...the Colts are pushing ..take care of our business

Yah agreed. Defense today will have to show up and show out - shut down the Steelers offense to keep us in this game; it can be done - they usually play their best when they are counted out.

This game is the season for the Steelers. I expect them to come out swinging and fighting every inch of the way. They lose and their season is over and they know it.

We need to punch them in the mouth early. We can’t let them have any hope. We let them hang around and we could end up in trouble.

Why do I believe we're about to get worked by Big Ben....

Because you can’t believe your team is actually as good as it is?
Steelers won’t get ore than 13 points. If the Titans don’t turn the ball over we will be fine. Big Ben is done. Titans defense is #5 type legit. They will do their job. This is all about what the offense does.

27-13 Titans win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back