Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like that. Home field should have some advantages.

Not the refs though.

The BS clock before half luckily didn’t earn any points although in the end, it doesn’t really matter. I’ve gone numb to these kind of games.
Ultimately I’m sure Vrabel and company are looking back at the last few weeks asking “what I’ve done to improve the team” and hopefully it’s not creating a new divide among the roster.
Just waiting for the end now.

Let’s go playoffs.

I assume this is about the 4th down pass.

That’s all fine, but Westbrook was open too. Not like he threw a contested pass. Westbrook just did t run far enough before turning around, he needed another yard.
That’s not on THill if you ask me.

I always seem to need this disclaimer but me saying that play isn’t on THill is not saying he played good in any way overall.

No. I'm talking about the 3rd and 3 where Tanne threw the pass that was batted for an INT. The CB on McNicholsdliterally lined up 10 yards off the ball. I recall yelling at the TV that's an easy 1st down if he goes there. When the ball was snapped the slot corner switched to cover McNichols who ran a hitch route. Tanne still could have completed a pass to him running the hitch route, but certainly calling an audible to a quick out would have given him an insanely EASY 1st down. Either way, Tanne didn't even bother looking his way.

Not only that, but even if the ball wasn't tipped, there was zero chance that play was going for a 1st down. Cam Sutton read that flare route perfectly and was coming down hard on Hilliard. It was going nowhere from the beginning.

Got to the 10:16 mark.

It's called a competitive edge...that's fine we have a Jumbotron too, do the same thing.. simple

we shouldn't be dealing with refs calling a poor game on the road

No. I'm talking about the 3rd and 3 where Tanne threw the pass that was batted for an INT. The CB on McNicholsdliterally lined up 10 yards off the ball. I recall yelling at the TV that's an easy 1st down if he goes there. When the ball was snapped the slot corner switched to cover McNichols who ran a hitch route. Tanne still could have completed a pass to him running the hitch route, but certainly calling an audible to a quick out would have given him an insanely EASY 1st down. Either way, Tanne didn't even bother looking his way.

Not only that, but even if the ball wasn't tipped, there was zero chance that play was going for a 1st down. Cam Sutton read that flare route perfectly and was coming down hard on Hilliard. It was going nowhere from the beginning.

Got to the 10:16 mark.
I’ll have to watch that replay again but from description, the play may have been there.
2 notes though:
1 is there ever a play designed where the RB is the first target?
2 at least historically, pit has had a good defense. Maybe THill didn’t see Sutton or it was disguised well.

It may have been the wrong read and the first may not have worked out but a non tipped ball doesn’t get picked off and Kern comes on at least. Pit hadn’t moved the ball all game so just by punting, it likely eliminates 3 pts for Pit which changes the ending.

Quessenberry allowed 2 sacks, 5 hurries and 8 pressures.
Lewan allowed 0,0 and 0.

I know all of that was TJ Watt, but maybe it’s time to give Lamm a shot in the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back