Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally trading out of the 1st round and getting more picks, but if we end up staying in the 1st round, I would hope that Devin Lloyd falls to us. Other than that there aren't players I'm really big on. I also like Brandon Smith. Honestly, with not that many holes, I wouldn't hate going QB in round 1 in order to find a successor to Tanne.
I'm anti-1st Round QBs... such a huge investment and rarely work out.

I honestly don't think JRob is the kind of GM to go QB in the first round unless we have a 2-15 type season and its very clear that Tanne is done. I see him always looking at FA veteran QB's. It would take a complete collapse.

Like I said during the game, Brewer and Quessenberry were getting worked. I'd imagine that the sack Jones gave up was an instance where he was also trying to give Brewer an assist.

Robinson's biggest offseason concern is fixing this oline. Beyond Lewan, the rest of them are below average to horrid in pass blocking
I'm REALLY missing the Undertaker right now.

Not responsible for the pressures but totally responsible for not making a play or getting away from the pressures

The pocket was collapsing nearly instantly on many of Tannehill's dropbacks. Hard to get rid of the ball on a three step (or even a five step drop) when someone like Brewer or Q are beaten off the line immediately. Combine that with the receivers getting little, if any separation, it leads to what we have been seeing with the Titans.

Look at the missed opportunity for a TD pass to Julio off of PA. Brewer got beat immediately and Hayward was on Tannehill almost instantly.

The problem for Tannehill yesterday was when he did have some time, his passes were high and he was forcing balls into double or triple coverage trying to make some type of play. One thing he needs to work on his just throwing the ball away.

A great thread on this:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Smith did well against Titans IIRC and didnt CD get a damn TD against Titans???
His best game against his former team, I wouldn’t mind having him but not for the money they shelled out for him. Davis had that one big game then found himself on IR

At least the worst the Titans can finish is a game better than .500, they can still have a winning season!
If they lose out that winning record won’t feel to good as you know. They will have absolutely imploded and squandered a huge division lead. Sad part is they are headed in that direction

Like I said during the game, Brewer and Quessenberry were getting worked. I'd imagine that the sack Jones gave up was an instance where he was also trying to give Brewer an assist.

Robinson's biggest offseason concern is fixing this oline. Beyond Lewan, the rest of them are below average to horrid in pass blocking

I actually feel bad for Quessenberry. He was supposed to be a backup to fill in a role, not someone who is facing TJ Watt an entire game.

And one of those sacks of Qs, was wholly on Firkser. They showed it on a replay, Firkser chipped Watt away from Quessenberrys reach and then just went out for a pass.

I get that it was a lot to expect Radunz to produce instantly coming from a small school that basically sat his last year of college due to covid.... but I really hope that he is able to step up and contribute next year.

The idea of benching THill is nonsense.

nothing has suggested woodside is capable of anything and add the idea of him being out there with no OL.

THill did ok yesterday. Not great, not terrible. Both fumbles from WR we’re not on him.
The tipped pass was not only a collapsed pocket, but a good defensive play.

these massive amounts of TO are far from a THill problem alone. Benching him would cause more damage than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back