Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is really disappointing is that we trusted Tannehill to deliver game winning drives when needed, it was believable, but this year, he's totally whiffed in several games that could have easily been won. Against teams willing to give it to us too. Trust is gone. Confidence is gone. And I don't know how he gets it back.
As Dennis Green once said, he is who Miami thought he was..or something like that...

Sign the Petition

Not saying we should bench him but he's looked like this before.. blame the lack of talent around him but leaders step up, leaders find ways to win...

Maybe he is dealing with something..

https://dknation.draftkings.com/202...lts-how-long-out-fantasy-football-depth-chart

As Dennis Green once said, he is who Miami thought he was..or something like that...

Sign the Petition

Not saying we should bench him but he's looked like this before.. blame the lack of talent around him but leaders step up, leaders find ways to win...

Maybe he is dealing with something..

https://dknation.draftkings.com/202...lts-how-long-out-fantasy-football-depth-chart
I think he needs to sit, he's obviously in his own way at this point. If Woodside starts and the offense is a train wreak it's pretty much what we have been watching for a couple of weeks now anyways. Sometimes benching can light a spark look when we bench MM8 for Tanny.

I think he needs to sit, he's obviously in his own way at this point. If Woodside starts and the offense is a train wreak it's pretty much what we have been watching for a couple of weeks now anyways. Sometimes benching can light a spark look when we bench MM8 for Tanny.
Tannehill is obviously struggling but we aren't playing well anyway...what's the purpose of keeping Woodside around if you can't or don't trust him for a game? If you aren't going to use the #2 because he isn't good or don't trust him, then good job GM

Tannehill is obviously struggling but we aren't playing well anyway...what's the purpose of keeping Woodside around if you can't or don't trust him for a game? If you aren't going to use the #2 because he isn't good or don't trust him, then good job GM
I agree. I think sitting Tanny would benefit him he needs sometime to reflect. I'm serious when I say he's having flash backs to Miami I bet you he's thinking back to that time. He had success here for 2 years now things have turned south, he's panicked right now.

I agree. I think sitting Tanny would benefit him he needs sometime to reflect. I'm serious when I say he's having flash backs to Miami I bet you he's thinking back to that time. He had success here for 2 years now things have turned south, he's panicked right now.
He certainly looks scared back there at times...the OL is trash which you can't blame him for that...but again good job GM...if we are going to applaud JRob for the good things, he deserves criticism for the bad..cheap poor depth on this team and it's showing

He certainly looks scared back there at times...the OL is trash which you can't blame him for that...but again good job GM...if we are going to applaud JRob for the good things, he deserves criticism for the bad..cheap poor depth on this team and it's showing
Ya the Oline needs revamped for sure especially the left side, Saffold looks done has possible nerve damage, I'd keep Lewan if he was making a quarter of what he's getting paid right now. We definitely need players on the line that can pass block, idk if our guys just can't or it's because our Oline got use to run blocking 70% of games with Henry.

Ya the Oline needs revamped for sure especially the left side, Saffold looks done has possible nerve damage, I'd keep Lewan if he was making a quarter of what he's getting paid right now. We definitely need players on the line that can pass block, idk if our guys just can't or it's because our Oline got use to run blocking 70% of games with Henry.
Idk but too many guys on the line not living up to expectations..Lewan especially, I don't know the cap situation but maybe restructure Lewan and move him to RT and find a better LT or tell him he's done?? lol

The only reason to bench Tannehill is to make sure he is fit and healthy for next season.
He'd have more time in the pocket if his OL was made up of five sacks of potatoes.

The problem yesterday was play calling, if you're getting 5 yards a carry and every pass results in a sack, negative yardage, an INT or a fumble, you take the damn 5 yards a carry to the end zone.

Downing seemed to care more about running a balanced offence than exploiting the defence weaknesses and winning the football game.

What really irked me yesterday was the personal foul on Simmons that took away our fumble recovery. That was such a BS call. Simmons was clearly pushed into Big Ben. What else was Simmons suppose to do? Just straight up BS.

Another thing that irked me was our final 4th down play. We had fucking 3 TO's, why on earth did we not call TO and get everyone regrouped to call a more structured play? That play just seemed rushed and uninspired.

This offense is really alarming from Tanny and his terrible decisions, awful OL, 1990's style TE's and non existent Julio. I've completely lost faith in the whole offense and feel really bad for the defense.

The only reason to bench Tannehill is to make sure he is fit and healthy for next season.
He'd have more time in the pocket if his OL was made up of five sacks of potatoes.

The problem yesterday was play calling, if you're getting 5 yards a carry and every pass results in a sack, negative yardage, an INT or a fumble, you take the damn 5 yards a carry to the end zone.

Downing seemed to care more about running a balanced offence than exploiting the defence weaknesses and winning the football game.
Downing is certainly a big part of the problem.. throwing is ok but needing 5 and throwing for 3 is getting old

I hope this is his last year here.

Tannehill should have sat for a game when we started to slide, get him ready for playoffs with Henry and AJ...
Julio is a lost cause, got hosed by Falcons on that trade...he's done
The OL is trash, some bad pickups by the FO and poor decisions the past.

What really irked me yesterday was the personal foul on Simmons that took away our fumble recovery. That was such a BS call. Simmons was clearly pushed into Big Ben. What else was Simmons suppose to do? Just straight up BS.

Another thing that irked me was our final 4th down play. We had ****ing 3 TO's, why on earth did we not call TO and get everyone regrouped to call a more structured play? That play just seemed rushed and uninspired.

This offense is really alarming from Tanny and his terrible decisions, awful OL, 1990's style TE's and non existent Julio. I've completely lost faith in the whole offense and feel really bad for the defense.
It was a BS call... Simmons could have helped himself by not doing that final little lunge into Roethlisberger though, maybe difficult to do but the replay looked like he did.

Tanne is a part of the problem for sure but the OL and other personnel issues are more of the problem IMO. This OL is toast. Constantly hearing from Lewan saying we have to be better is annoying. Of course you have to be better but I believe we have seen the best we can get out of this group. Saffold needs to retire. Like everyone else here has stated, we are starting guys at TE and WR that might not even make other teams rosters.

Coaching is an issue as well. Downing simply makes calls that are head scratchers. Like someone else said yesterday during the game, it seems Downing gives up on the offense a lot of times when in 3rd and long. We are still a terrible screen game team.

So disappointed in this team right now. Had the #1 seed for the taking again and once again we fail to handle business.

Up 10-0 the crowd flat out booing. What do we do? Fumble the ball and hand them points on a platter and destroy all momentum we had. I truly believe we win this game, we get the #1 seed for the playoffs.

Glad we play this Thursday because I'm ready to put this game behind me.

Tanne made a lot of bad decisions yesterday, so it wasn't just playcalling. On the 3rd down INT in the 4th quarter he didn't even look to McNichols who had the CB playing 10 yards off the ball. Legit all you had to do was call an audible for him to run a quick 3-4 yard out and it's an easy 1st down. The fumble in PItt territory with 9 minutes to go is all on him as well. He made bad reads on more than 1 occasion.

It isn't all on Tanne, but everything starts at QB, and he is just not protecting the ball this year. 21 TDs to 18 TOs so far this year. That just isn't gonna cut it. We played sloppy all around. You can't turn the ball over 4 times and expect to win a game.

I like Tanne. I'm glad to have him. But we need to draft a QB with actual talent this year who we can possibly mold into a starter down the line. I know the hit rate on non 1st round QBs is very low, but we can't keep drafting back-up QBs in the 5th round or later either, because those are just wasted picks.

So disappointed in this team right now. Had the #1 seed for the taking again and once again we fail to handle business.

Up 10-0 the crowd flat out booing. What do we do? Fumble the ball and hand them points on a platter and destroy all momentum we had. I truly believe we win this game, we get the #1 seed for the playoffs.

I don’t normally get this pissed off over a loss but I am absolutely irate. One because I hate the Steelers beyond words, and two because I’m sick of us pissing away games we should have won handedly. The Steelers are so bad offensively that they got 4 turnovers in our end and only came away with 12 points. The problem is our offense may be even worse. We gifted them the game and it’s sickening

Well, the first half of the season was fun...

Who you want in the draft?

Ideally trading out of the 1st round and getting more picks, but if we end up staying in the 1st round, I would hope that Devin Lloyd falls to us. Other than that there aren't players I'm really big on. I also like Brandon Smith. Honestly, with not that many holes, I wouldn't hate going QB in round 1 in order to find a successor to Tanne.

It's scripted my man. Soon as others figure it out it wont be as painful to see these random fumbles just handing Pittsburgh the game.

View attachment 19046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back