Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multiple, multiple posts from you defending and excusing him.
Me saying he sucks is my opinion.
So…. Not sure what the “lie” is but thanks and you do you.
You think I’m defending THill by saying he’s capable of being a Flacco or nick Foles.
If that’s Defense, you must think highly of both of those QBs.

Same excuses we made for MM8 for 3 years. Rinse and repeat. Time for a new argument.

If you think any QB can elevate the talent being presently put forward by the Titans on offense, then I'm not sure what else to say

Nothing I wrote implied that I think Tannehill is blameless, but he isn't solely at fault for the offense's problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s easy to make Tannehill the scapegoat and he 100% has to play better, but this OLine has to be one of the worst at pass protection in recent memory.
No doubt, but the online is not making him through high or into double coverage. They are not giving him time to process the defensive reads. Clearly he doesn’t have a 4.4 mind and needs the time to read and assess before he throws. With adequate time to throw, and receivers who are reliable, he will play better. But the O-Line has accentuated his shortcomings.

We also need to stop calling plays & running routes that are 1-2 yards short of the sticks on key downs. Downing seems to do this a lot.

We also need to stop calling plays & running routes that are 1-2 yards short of the sticks on key downs. Downing seems to do this a lot.
I’m curious to know if WR are getting yelled at for not running far enough out. The consistency makes me think it has to be play calling but the youth and talent of these unknown WR could be the problem.

Tanny has been far from great but I think the turnovers are the blame for the recent losses. When you look at the 13 total turnovers from those losses, you’ll see #17 directly responsible for maybe 3 or 4.

As ineffective as the Titans offense was/is, you remove half those turnovers and the Titans probably easily beat the Texans and Steelers. If the O can manage to not implode going forward, the D is good enough for the Titans to hang with anyone.

Can anyone remember a team going 0-4 on turnover ratio in two games and 0-5 once in a season? I can’t. I have to hope it’s a fluke. I pray it’s a fluke.

That’s about the best spin I can come up with right now. All is not lost. Vrabs will find the answer.

Tanny has been far from great but I think the turnovers are the blame for the recent losses. When you look at the 13 total turnovers from those losses, you’ll see #17 directly responsible for maybe 3 or 4.

As ineffective as the Titans offense was/is, you remove half those turnovers and the Titans probably easily beat the Texans and Steelers. If the O can manage to not implode going forward, the D is good enough for the Titans to hang with anyone.

Can anyone remember a team going 0-4 on turnover ratio in two games and 0-5 once in a season? I can’t. I have to hope it’s a fluke. I pray it’s a fluke.

That’s about the best spin I can come up with right now. All is not lost. Vrabs will find the answer.
Yep, if we took care of the ball like we did last season we would be cruising to the #1 seed right now.

We still ok but that was damn disappointing game. Season ticket holders and area fans deserve effort and performance to get us home playoff games.

I think I’d take the titans beating the Steelers every time we play them in trade for ever winning a super bowl. I freaking hate that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back