Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanne scored our one TD, ran for a couple big first downs. Put his body on the line multiple times. Not his fault he has no weapons and the worst ocoord in the NFL.
It's funny the Mariota fans said the same shit, I was one of them, I won't make the same mistake this time. Tammy's a bum.

Tannehill is bad. Period
Defend, excuse, deflect all you want….he is not good.
You don’t need good to win a SB. You need safe,

The Tennessee mold is Defense, Derrick henry (or replacements), and not turning green the ball over.

They do that, they win most of their games including among the best.

It's funny the Mariota fans said the same ****, I was one of them, I won't make the same mistake this time. Tammy's a bum.
Mariota had an excuse til the OL wasn’t actually the problem anymore. After his tingles scenario, he held the ball longer than any 2 QBs in the history of the game.

You don’t need good to win a SB. You need safe,

The Tennessee mold is Defense, Derrick henry (or replacements), and not turning green the ball over.

They do that, they win most of their games including among the best.
Well damn you gotta get to the playoff first lol and Tanny is nothing what you just said. He's safe? I go into cardiac arrest when he drops back.

Tanne scored our one TD, ran for a couple big first downs. Put his body on the line multiple times. Not his fault he has no weapons and the worst ocoord in the NFL.
Took a beating on a couple of those sacks too. Actually had a huge 3rd down completion while getting rocked. No one will remember because Firkser wanted to play hot potato and toss it to pit.

Mariota had an excuse til the OL wasn’t actually the problem anymore. After his tingles scenario, he held the ball longer than any 2 QBs in the history of the game.
Tanny is doing the same without the tingles, can't even take the snap without fumbling, for a mobile qb he's a fucking statue.

This team has issues that are not going to be fixed by Henry or by playoff time (assuming we make it). The oline is horrendous at pass blocking and has been all year. We have become a turnover machine with multiple players guilty of failing to protect the football. Tannehill has regressed and continues to regress as the season has pushed on. Worst part is we now have nasty defense that is going to be wasted due to our offensive issues

Well damn you gotta get to the playoff first lol and Tanny is nothing what you just said. He's safe? I go into cardiac arrest when he drops back.
He has been the overwhelming majority of his time here. Let’s pretend that not all the TO are his. Mcmath and Firkser hold the ball, bet that game ends different. Let’s do the same for Foreman and Hilliard against NE.

I’m sure he feels some of that cardiac arrest too knowing queensberry and brewer are about to let Watt and Heywar through virtually untouched,

This team has issues that are not going to be fixed by Henry or by playoff time (assuming we make it). The oline is horrendous at pass blocking and has been all year. We have become a turnover machine with multiple players guilty of failing to protect the football. Tannehill has regressed and continues to regress as the season has pushed on. Worst part is we now have nasty defense that is going to be wasted due to our offensive issues
Basically yes, we will see how much a goat gm jrob is this off-season if he finds a way out of tannys contract I'll goat him.

He has been the overwhelming majority of his time here. Let’s pretend that not all the TO are his. Mcmath and Firkser hold the ball, bet that game ends different. Let’s do the same for Foreman and Hilliard against NE.

I’m sure he feels some of that cardiac arrest too knowing queensberry and brewer are about to let Watt and Heywar through virtually untouched,
Your delusional tanny hit his ceiling and now hes crashing back down the the ground.

disagree strongly.
One of the key arguments to THill’s talents are because Henry isnt in the lineup.

When he comes back, and defenses stack the box again, it leaves bigger windows for THill to make safer throws.

Bottom line, incomplete passes and tackles on 3rd short of a first would have won today’s game. Instead, players chose to give the ball to Pit and keep Kern off the field. The D played outstanding.

Or jogging.
Maybe he’s not getting targets because he’s has a hammy issue, the same reason he was on IR and probably the same reason he’s headed back. At a minimum why he took off the 2nd half today.

It’s ok. Exciting trade, titans lost, Julio Jones is a bust in Titans town. He’s Randy Moss, he’s yancy thigpen, he’s Carl Pickens, he’s Andre Johnson, he’s any other previously famous, “named” WR that hasn’t done anything in two tone blue,

Doesnt help our QB won’t throw him the ball.

Your delusional tanny hit his ceiling and now hes crashing back down the the ground.
He way outplayed his ceiling two years ago. He did again last year.

His ceiling isnt the problem. You expecting him to be as good as Mahomes, Brady, or Rodgers is a problem.

Not recognizing you don’t need any of those guys is a problem. All You need is a Flacco, you need a Foles, you need a 2015 P Manning.

The D is who is going to win. It’s not THill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back