Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really simple. Just take care of the football and the Titans easily beat Houston, Pittsburgh and play New England much closer. I’ve never seen the Titans have so many games where they gave away the football this often without getting any in return.
After 4 more today, titans will be #1 in turnovers per game avg.
Coming into the game, they were tied for #2 behind the jets.

Can’t expect Henry will be back at full strength and will be back to 30 plus attempts. Not that rushing the ball has been that much of an issue between Foreman and Hilliard. Titans simply won’t win many games with this offensive line and lack of threats at receiver and TE.

In addition, counting on Julio needs to end now. The Falcons fleeced Robinson and knew they sent him damaged goods. AJ will help, but not enough for this team to be a legit super bowl contender.

13 turnovers in the past three games to only four takeaways. Turnovers were a problem early in the season too, it just got overshadowed.
3/4 games, Jax was in the middle.

Julio is garbage, put him back on IR.

I can expect Henry to make a huge difference and that the s**t OL is something that can be overcome. Titans would have done exactly that in all 3 of those loses if they stop coughing the ball up which has had little to nothing to do with THill, the s**t OL, or the fact the this Defense is still among the top of the league, if not the absolute best, despite continually being put in bad field position and with no breaks.

This team can win this year still. Having Henry back, at a minimum, should help slightly open the field back up for THill to go back to his average self.
Stop the TOs and this titans team is winning those games,

Stupid Romo showed earlier in this game that with Henry in, all eyes are on him making Tanny look like Joe Montana. Without the King, he looks like the guy from Miami that we ALL thought stunk for all those years.
That's why I wanted MM8 not because he was better but because he was cheap. Draft a qb or sign another FA and see what happened. I feared tanny would be Miami Tammy and cost us a lot of money and here we are.

This and the Houston implosion is just devastating.

I think San Fran will beat us. That means the Miami game is potentially massive as our conference record is only 6-4 right now so a loss to Miami could mean we don't even control our own destiny if the Colts win out.

Assuming we beat Hou (which at this point is not an assumption to make), we could theoretically finish 10-7, 2nd in div, 7-5 conference record which doesnt mean a guaranteed playoff spot

Biggest mistake Downing continuingly made today was abandoning the run when it was gashing the Steelers in favor of long developing PA passes. For the most part, the Steelers did not bite and just continued to rush towards the QB/RB. With the receivers in the game, and the leaky o-line, the Titans should have just kept pounding the rock. The lack of an in-game adjustment by Downing was inexcusable.

Titans have not beaten the Steelers since Munch was the coach.

Biggest mistake Downing continuingly made today was abandoning the run when it was gashing the Steelers for long developing PA passes. For the most part, the Steelers did not bite and just continued to rush towards the QB/RB. With the receivers in the game, and the leaky o-line, the Titans should have just kept pounding the rock.

Titans have not beaten the Steelers since Munch was the coach.
Steelers don’t have to beat the Titans. The Titans are great at beating themselves without any help

I do love seeing all the blame fall on THill though.

Firkser fumble? Stupid THill, hold the ball
Mcmath fumble? Stupid THill, hold the ball
Batted ball at the line? No good play by the Steelers and the OL that sucks every other play probably doesn’t deserve any blame there either.

I’m sure we could go back to the previous TO fests and put it all on THill too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back