Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 19043
Only the titans manage to lose this game lol
It’s really simple. Just take care of the football and the Titans easily beat Houston, Pittsburgh and play New England much closer. I’ve never seen the Titans have so many games where they gave away the football this often without getting any in return.

0-13 turnover ratio the last three losses. That’s just insane.

Normally I would defend your comment but he ain't passing well, not seeing things around him. Even if your receivers are **** you still gotta give them the chance. He's throwing high, getting ripped and throwing to receivers in double coverage. Granted Downing is as much to blame but Ryan is costing us the games just as much at this point
I honestly wouldnt care if they rolled out woodside or that other guy nothing would really change offensively.

It’s really simple. Just take care of the football and the Titans easily beat Houston, Pittsburgh and play New England much closer. I’ve never seen the Titans have so many games where they gave away the football this often without getting any in return.
It's wild, we were so good at protecting the ball last season. Now it's the complete opposite. Very frustrating

Normally I would defend your comment but he ain't passing well, not seeing things around him. Even if your receivers are **** you still gotta give them the chance. He's throwing high, getting ripped and throwing to receivers in double coverage. Granted Downing is as much to blame but Ryan is costing us the games just as much at this point

Yep hasn't looked sharp last few games.

And taking sacks at the absolute WORST moments when we need plays BADLY.

We may be in trouble....

Colts are 1.5 games back now, and the only game that is winnable (and I can't even say that with this offense) is Hou.....

49ers, Dolphins both playoff contending teams.

It’s easy to say this after a BS loss, but with Henry, just earlier this season, the titans beat the best in the league.
They can compete. Today would have been a win, NE would have been a win, Houston would have been a win I feel you cut TO in half.
It’s taken outlandish TO #’s to lose these games.

D still wins championships and the titans D shows up every week. Titans are still legit SB contenders because of that. I’m stunned that any team can have 13 give aways in 3 games, but it took every bit of all of those TO for the opponent to win.

Simple, titans don’t give the ball away, even 1 less time in those 3 games, they have a huge chance at winning.

Can’t expect Henry will be back at full strength and will be back to 30 plus attempts. Not that rushing the ball has been that much of an issue between Foreman and Hilliard. Titans simply won’t win many games with this offensive line and lack of threats at receiver and TE.

In addition, counting on Julio needs to end now. The Falcons fleeced Robinson and knew they sent him damaged goods. AJ will help, but not enough for this team to be a legit super bowl contender.

13 turnovers in the past three games to only four takeaways. Turnovers were a problem early in the season too, it just got overshadowed.

Wow, we really handed that game over on a plate. Forget all this 1 seed chat, this is a very average football team right now.

Are we even favourites against the 49ers and Miami? I don't think we are.

Our offense has been brutal since the Henry went down and we don't have enough firepower with these practice squad skill players (Foreman aside).

I have reset my expectations. Colts are coming in hot and likely winning out we need to go 2-1 and I cant see that happening.

Really frustrating as we had a good thing going before everyone went down.

You mean all year we rode Henry early and it hid Tammy's **** play.
Stupid Romo showed earlier in this game that with Henry in, all eyes are on him making Tanny look like Joe Montana. Without the King, he looks like the guy from Miami that we ALL thought stunk for all those years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back