Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ball protection. This was the Titans game to lose and they handed it to the Steelers. Super frustrating. They could have punched their card and instead they look like crap. Offensive (in both senses of the word) gut check time again. They better fix this crap fast.

I know we've lost to Houston and the jets this year but this hurt the most. Our offenses poor coordination, execution and stagnation over the whole game has been inexcusable. No matter what our record is with injuries the fact we are having these problems this late in the season is ridiculous.
Run plays are working but when it's time to pass that's when shit hits the fan, hmmm who has the ball in their hands on passing plays idk must he that shifty fucking OC idk I guess he's out there slinging the rock

Ball protection. This was the Titans game to lose and they handed it to the Steelers. Super frustrating. They could have punched their card and instead they look like crap. Offensive (in both senses of the word) gut check time again. They better fix this crap fast.
It’s over. Titans will lose out.

They dont deserve it. I don’t want to hear **** about injuries. I’m done thinking positive and defending them. Defense does it job. Offense sucks. Offensive game plan sucks. Coaching sucks.

Wasting a really good defense.

I’m done.
Fuck. Things must be really bad. I've never seen this much negativity from you.

how is anybody NOT worried watching this team lmao
Faith in the colts I guess.
Although Houston doesn’t look very impressive either.
Henry will be back. These kind of turnovers numbers can’t continue. Refs won’t always be blatantly against the titans.

They squeak together a win or 2 to finish off the south.

They dont deserve it. I don’t want to hear **** about injuries. I’m done thinking positive and defending them. Defense does it job. Offense sucks. Offensive game plan sucks. Coaching sucks.

Wasting a really good defense.

I’m done.

As the priest From the Count of Monte Cristo said ...

It'll pass. I promise you it'll pass.

Faith in the colts I guess.
Although Houston doesn’t look very impressive either.
Henry will be back. These kind of turnovers numbers can’t continue. Refs won’t always be blatantly against the titans.

They squeak together a win or 2 to finish off the south.

And then get knocked right out in the first round.

Titans cannot compete with this pathetic offensive line and scrub receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back